Britain's worst ever sitcom Page 6

Did it have jiggling tits in it, like the movies?

Please Aaron, don't make me try and recall it... It would be akin to going through regressive hypnotherapy to remember you were abused as a child.

:(

Good Night Sweet heart - need I say more.

I think the only actor who stayed on it for more than five episodes was Nicholas Lyndhurst. The actresses in the show never seemed to stick around for that long...and they thought we wouldn't notice.

*Nowhere near* the worst sitcom.

The main problem I had with it is that it was a bit rubbish and could have been so, so much better.

Now if he gone back, and become a Nazi, that would have been interesting.

No - for good reason. It's not that bad.

Does anyone remember keeping mum?

It starred stephanie cole and was truly rubbish.

Well Griff, no, it wasn't great. But I managed to get all three series' last year (a while before the series one DVD was released), and don't think it deserves nearly as much criticism as it gets. Truth be told, I reckon it suffers from the stigma of Davidson more than from its own merit (or lack thereof).

"Keeping Mum" is my vote

Anybody agree with me or disagree?

The Upper Hand.

Upper Hand is very mediocre (i'm at the end of first series), and I'm being nice here :)

The guy I like... her mother - sweet! but the rest of the cast are horrible, and there's just no chemistry.

Interestingly, one of the few (only?) British sitcoms to not only be an American show, but to use the original's (Who's The Boss?, starring Tony Danza) scripts word-for-word, only changing the odd cultural reference. If I remember rightly, there was one single episode (out of 95) which was new for the UK.

I liked that

I enjoyed Goodnight Sweetheart and Up the Elephant and Round the Castle very much- not a fan of Jim Davidson, but he was good in this. I also remember Keeping Mum from when it was on. Can't be certain as it was a long time ago, but I remember it being really good. David Haig- Grim from the Thin Blue Line was in it.