Things that piss you off Page 1,284

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 14 2013, 10:02 PM BST

Have you done the 'I'll Google that', opened Google and not had a f**king clue why you're there?

I'm doing that one a lot - senile at only 36.

Mo Farah.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 16 2013, 9:47 PM BST

Mo Farah.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud - I think!

Numpties who insist on parking within a hairbreadth of my gate. They don't seem to realise that if there's somebody a hairbreadth on either side plus somebody straight across the road, I have to do a 99 moves manoevre to get out. And tell me why they do it when the rest of the street is empty!! Answer - because they're total bastards.

Your gate has been through the mill of late, Keewik.

Ah yes

Gate gate

Quote: lofthouse @ August 16 2013, 11:22 PM BST

Gate gate

Laughing out loud

The things on Pringles you have to pull to open.

I used to think pringles were made by punching a steel pole through a potato, so they were all the same size.

I wondered what they did with the rest of the potato.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pringles

Baur's children honored his request to bury him in one of the cans by placing part of his cremated remains in a Pringles container in his grave.

Once you pop your clogs, you can't stop!

Yeh Lee I got, it after being laughed at by whole school, stood up in assmebly to be laughed and featured in the local news.
As the most foolish person in Dorset.

Idiots who pronounce 'th' as 'f'.

Smartarses who ask me if I spell my name with one f or two.

I have learnt how to form the two sounds but I honestly struggle to hear the difference, and still occasionally lapse. It was bit of bugger growing up, what with having a 'th' in both my Christian name and my surname.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 14 2013, 10:02 PM BST

Have you done the 'I'll Google that', opened Google and not had a f**king clue why you're there?

Yep. Also twice in the last have walked into a nearby room to do something and forgotten what it was.

Quote: reds @ August 18 2013, 12:53 AM BST

Yep. Also twice in the last have walked into a nearby room to do something and forgotten what it was.

So you use the 'go back to where I started from.'

Bill Bryson reckons it's serious when you then can't remember where you started from!