- James Robertson Justice, Leslie Phillips, Stanley Baxter, Kathleen Harrison, Julie Christie, Eric Barker, Fred Emney, Monsewer Eddie Gray and more
- Keble Howard, Jack Davies and Henry Blyth
- Ken Annakin
- Julian Wintle and Leslie Parkyn
When enthusiastic cyclist Murdoch Troon refuses to allow a car to pass him on the road, little does he know that the driver is the stern father of the girl with whom he is about to fall in love.
Encouraged by her love of fast cars - not to mention the men who drive them - and his second-hand car salesman fellow lodger Freddy Fox, Murdoch purchases a vintage Bentley named The Fast Lady, and begins to learn to drive.
Unfortunately, the obstinate Scot does not take instruction well, nor does he care to listen to even the most friendly of advice: will he ever learn to drive? Will he win around the beautiful Clare's father? And indeed, will Clare stick around in case he does?
- UK certificate
- 95 minutes
- UK release
- January 1963
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Music composed and conducted by Norrie Paramor.
- Most recent repeats
- Thursday 29th April 2021 at 2:30pm on TPTV
- Tuesday 5th January 2021 at 7:00pm on TPTV
- Thursday 24th September 2020 at 4:00pm on TPTV
- Independent Artists Studios