- James Robertson Justice, Leslie Phillips, Stanley Baxter, Kathleen Harrison, Julie Christie, Eric Barker, Fred Emney, Monsewer Eddie Gray and others
- Keble Howard, Jack Davies and Henry Blyth
- Ken Annakin
- Julian Wintle and Leslie Parkyn
When enthusiastic cyclist Murdoch Troon refuses to allow a car to pass him on the road, little does he know that the driver is the stern father of the girl with whom he is about to fall in love.
Encouraged by her love of fast cars - not to mention the men who drive them - and his second-hand car salesman fellow lodger Freddy Fox, Murdoch purchases a vintage Bentley named The Fast Lady, and begins to learn to drive.
Unfortunately, the obstinate Scot does not take instruction well, nor does he care to listen to even the most friendly of advice: will he ever learn to drive? Will he win around the beautiful Clare's father? And indeed, will Clare stick around in case he does?
- UK certificate
- 95 minutes
- Release date
- January 1963
- Production company
- Music composed and conducted by Norrie Paramor.
- Laugh track
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 9th June 2020 at 12:00pm on TPTV