- Robin Askwith, Anthony Booth, Doris Hare, Bill Maynard, Sheila White, Windsor Davies, Liz Fraser, Irene Handl and others
- Christopher Wood
- Norman Cohen
- Greg Smith
Timothy Lea and his brother-in-law Sidney decide upon opening a driving school as their latest get-rich-quick scheme.
Purchasing the Dumphrey Driving School in a nearby suburb, they are aghast to discover they've not in fact bought the swish operation next door but a tiny, decrepit office - although it does come complete with beautiful secretary Avril! The Noglea School of Motoring is soon open for business.
Though he sincerely intends to teach, young Timmy finds that, as ever, his female students are far more interested in keeping their eyes on him than on the road.
Meanwhile, next door's Truscott driving school is determined to run Noglea out of business - even though Truscott's own daughter, the well-spoken Mary, finds Timothy as irresistible as everyone else seems to!
- Girls drive him wild...and he loves it!; An L of a funny movie!
- Part of
- UK certificate
- 90 minutes
- Release date
- Sunday 12th September 1976
- Production company
- Also known as
- Timothy Lea's Confessions Of A Driving Instructor (Other official name)
- Incidental music composed by Ed Welch and conducted by Wilfred Burns. End titles song written by Ronnie Bond and sung by The Ronnie Bond Singers.
- Laugh track