Status report Page 5,923

In my pub's quiz this week there was a round of matching Carry On characters up with films.

Ooh I can't tell you how hard it was!

Ben is rummaging around for something to do. He might end up reading a book.

Am going to see Joel Creasey tonight. Have even managed to get some other people to come along. Don't think they normally go to comedy shows so hopefully they enjoy it.

Even if they don't think he's funny at least he'll be pretty to look at. I'm sure they'll enjoy it though!

They did and so did I. Made my cheeks hurt from laughing so much.

What with all of the other medical stuff going on in my vicinity, I forgot to report what happened during my micro suction on the 16th. When asked if I used ear buds I gave a definite no. I have never used ear buds. I wouldn't know how to buy them. I don't know why on earth people use them. I didn't even know what they looked like.

Consequently it came as quite a shock to be told "oh yes you do" and then to be presented with one on a piece of paper swirling in gunk allegedly extracted from my left orifice. Two weeks on, I can't say that it doesn't worry me.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 31st May 2016, 8:58 PM BST

Just signed up for my first Tough Mudder in 11 weeks and counting. eek!

Oo, good luck. My son has done a few and has another coming up soon I think.
He did it for Help for Heroes the first time.
I couldn't do it. The thought of the electric shocks and low dark tunnels of muddy water with barely room to breath make me shudder.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th June 2016, 5:58 PM BST

What with all of the other medical stuff going on in my vicinity, I forgot to report what happened during my micro suction on the 16th. When asked if I used ear buds I gave a definite no. I have never used ear buds. I wouldn't know how to buy them. I don't know why on earth people use them. I didn't even know what they looked like.

Consequently it came as quite a shock to be told "oh yes you do" and then to be presented with one on a piece of paper swirling in gunk allegedly extracted from my left orifice. Two weeks on, I can't say that it doesn't worry me.

But can you hear better now?

Quote: Chappers @ 5th June 2016, 8:12 PM BST

But can you hear better now?

No.

But I didn't go in for that reason.

It was more of an insects in the head thing.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th June 2016, 10:38 PM BST

No.

But I didn't go in for that reason.

It was more of an insects in the head thing.

Earwigs?

Quote: Chappers @ 5th June 2016, 11:08 PM BST

Earwigs?

:D

Bees actually. Cool

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th June 2016, 11:10 PM BST

:D

Bees actually. Cool

So you're not short of Beeswax then.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th June 2016, 11:36 PM BST

So you're not short of Beeswax then.

Nah.

I have just been advised to take honey for the blockages in my Euston Station boob tubes.

3 "weekends" this week!

I do enjoy semi-retirement.

Have been reading an animal rescue site.

What does it mean when it says you can pay to adopt a pet?

Does it mean that you wouldn't officially own it?