Status report Page 5,794

Heeeeelp! I'm here alone. The BCG ghosts will get me.

Just get out of the door and vote, you'll be safe.

Unless you vote SNP, then you'll be haunted by the ghosts of unrealistic fiscal policy past and the zombies of independence without EU membership.

Quote: zooo @ 6th May 2015, 5:15 PM BST

Could I make all men wear them?

:O

Does it at least mean you finish early in the afternoon?

4pm. Hopefully will get a rdo each month. Met the manager today. Found job will slightly different to what I thought. Will essentially be doing the most stressful element of current job but hopefully without the other bits will be less so.

Going to see noel fielding tonight.

Just landed back in good ol' Texas. Looking forward to tomorrow's neighborhood crawfish boil. Lots of food and drink!

Never entirely sure what a crawfish is. A big prawn?

Quote: reds @ 7th May 2015, 8:56 AM BST

4pm. Hopefully will get a rdo each month. Met the manager today. Found job will slightly different to what I thought. Will essentially be doing the most stressful element of current job but hopefully without the other bits will be less so.

Going to see noel fielding tonight.

Ooh, what was he like?

Quote: zooo @ 8th May 2015, 7:36 PM BST

They're freshwater critters that look like tiny lobsters. In Louisiana and Texas they are boiled in very spicy water with potatoes, sausage, mushrooms and ears of corn this time of year. People cook a hundred pound or more of them and dump it all out on a table for a community feast. Much beer is consumed.

http://youtu.be/39IDDMWDaYc

Ah yes, I like them. I think they're generally called crayfish over here. Much nicer than a prawn, but much cheaper than lobster. An ideal treat.

Quote: zooo @ 8th May 2015, 7:36 PM BST

Ooh, what was he like?

Very good,really enjoyed it.

Quote: Ben @ 8th May 2015, 11:36 PM BST

Ah yes, I like them. I think they're generally called crayfish over here. Much nicer than a prawn, but much cheaper than lobster. An ideal treat.

So much sun, fun, beer, swimming, crawfish, red beans & rice, queso, music and hyperactive kids. My neighborhood rocks.

Sunshine claims prize for latest stayer upper on this fine day

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 10th May 2015, 2:23 AM BST

Sunshine claims prize for latest stayer upper on this fine day

Excuse me! :D

How dare you George

Still
Much like you I have been put off the Fantasy football thread
Shame
That used to be my favourite

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 10th May 2015, 2:44 AM BST

How dare you George

Still
Much like you I have been put off the Fantasy football thread
Shame
That used to be my favourite

How are you doing this season? Is there a clear winner already? If not, who's still in with a chance of winning the Clique?

Clear winner in the main league
Probable winner in the Clique & associated leagues
I'm second in the Clique league, so doing quite badly this season

Start my same but different job tomorrow. Have to get up way to early for my liking. Hope my bus turns up on time. Not very familiar with the area the office is in so slightly worried I'm going to miss my stop.