Status report Page 5,780

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th April 2015, 11:53 AM BST

Me............... :) (I think - we need Will Cam to verify)

Shih Tzu

Sorry, I meant billwill - Bill!?

Does anyone agree with my therapist's comment today that older schoolgirls look increasingly like they are dressed for a fetish club and it shouldn't be allowed? Especially the ones in dark maroon.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 13th April 2015, 4:53 PM BST

Does anyone agree with my therapist's comment today that older schoolgirls look increasingly like they are dressed for a fetish club and it shouldn't be allowed? Especially the ones in dark maroon.

What an odd thing for a therapist to say! It's rather a sweeping statement; how many older schoolgirls has he/she seen to arrive at this opinion?

Quote: Loopey @ 13th April 2015, 4:58 PM BST

What an odd thing for a therapist to say! It's rather a sweeping statement; how many older schoolgirls has he/she seen to arrive at this opinion?

Physical therapist as indicated in earlier posts. Not the brain stuff. Actually I have added the word "older" but I am sure he was referring to the 16-18 age bracket. There were a lot around today.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 13th April 2015, 5:03 PM BST

Physical therapist as indicated in earlier posts. Not the brain stuff. Actually I have added the word "older" but I am sure he was referring to the 16-18 age bracket. There were a lot around today.

I think it is an odd thing for any therapist to say, I wasn't considering what type. My response would be the same.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th April 2015, 5:08 PM BST

I think it is an odd thing for any therapist to say, I wasn't considering what type. My response would be the same.

Yes I guess - but I am more at ease with the ones who are less conventional than me. Not people in general. Just service providers. I think the comment was harmless in intent which is the main thing.

Tell him to stop looking and let them get on with it.

Quote: zooo @ 13th April 2015, 5:56 PM BST

Tell him to stop looking and let them get on with it.

I am not sure that would work.

He has had some success with a 22 year old recently.

And one of his wives is only 29. :)

22 is very different from someone still in school uniform!

And how many wives does he have...? :/

Quote: zooo @ 13th April 2015, 6:06 PM BST

22 is very different from someone still in school uniform!

And how many wives does he have...? :/

Two.

But it's an open marriage.

My Nan got married at 17 so it is all entirely regular.

Presumably must be a non legal marriage too?

(Not that I know anything about the law.)

Quote: zooo @ 13th April 2015, 6:10 PM BST

Presumably must be a non legal marriage too?

(Not that I know anything about the law.)

Well, I am with him on that one. It is just a bit of paper isn't it. I've never understood why you would feel you need the permission of David Cameron or Ed Miliband to be able to say that you are married.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th April 2015, 12:09 PM BST

Sorry, I meant billwill - Bill!?

I can't remember any more Latin.

Does that mean I have won? :D

Quote: sootyj @ 12th April 2015, 9:57 PM BST

Nerds!

Laughing out loud

Quote: A Horseradish @ 13th April 2015, 6:08 PM BST

Two.

But it's an open marriage.

From my experience one wife is more than enough!