Milestone posts Page 194

WOW!! I noticed you were getting close the other day but didn't realise "it" would come so soon...............

Well done Gordon! :D

And your old lady too!

Congrats! I do love a nice round number.

So do I - can't stand skinny women. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th December 2015, 10:00 AM GMT

So do I - can't stand skinny women. :P

That's just as well as I'm going to have to grease myself to get through doors soon.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 12:22 PM GMT

grease myself

You'll give Herc a heartattack!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 1:04 PM GMT

You'll give Herc a heartattack!

Tee hee - I do *hope* not - Mrs HGT wouldn't be able to justify the size of the turkey she's already bought from their neighbour, Bernard Matthews, if that was the case.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 9:13 AM GMT

Hurrah - congratulations Mr Bennett - you are a gentleman, scholar and indeed a jolly good egg.

I'm hoping to reach 2000 posts by Christmas or at the latest, February to coincide with my two year anniversary of creating a BCG account.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 9:13 AM GMT

Well done Gordon. Funny but you do seem to have a life as well.

Thanks for the congrats, mates!

Quote: Chappers @ 13th December 2015, 3:47 PM GMT

Funny but you do seem to have a life as well.

Yes...well...but only just. I'm not exactly Richard Branson. :(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 5:57 PM GMT

Thanks for the congrats, mates!

Yes...well...but only just. I'm not exactly Richard Branson. :(

Do you mean that you're a bearded Virgin?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 3:16 PM GMT

Hurrah - congratulations Mr Bennett - you are a gentleman, scholar and indeed a jolly good egg.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 6:05 PM GMT

Do you mean that you're a bearded Virgin?

" I'm a gay bachelor, Blackadder. I'm a roarer, a rogerer, a gorger and a puker! I can't marry, I'm young, I'm firm buttocked..."

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th December 2015, 6:15 PM GMT

" I'm a gay bachelor, Blackadder. I'm a roarer, a rogerer, a gorger and a puker! I can't marry, I'm young, I'm firm buttocked..."

In that case, we require an updated profile picture to back up your claims my good Sir.

He did promise to in the cat thread.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th December 2015, 8:18 PM GMT

I'd post nudie pics of myself in the General General Thread if I knew how though.

I've now written a total of two thousand posts since February 2014. Just imagine how many I'd have under my belt if I'd been on the BCG from the start instead of spending the time building up a career and having a child?

That'll teach you to waste your time on fripperies.

Quote: zooo @ 19th December 2015, 3:09 PM GMT

That'll teach you to waste your time on fripperies.

I know, I'm a daftie, aren't I? Actually, thinking back to 2006/2007 I cannot recall what my favourite website/forum was then? I used to be quite obsessed with 'upmystreet.com' and Yahoo! Groups, or was that earlier on in the decade?

I'm now envisaging the beginnings of the BCG. I reckon Mark met Aaron under the clock at Waterloo Station and then headed to a local hostelry to discuss the plans for the forthcoming website?