Milestone posts

'Bout time we had this thread. This is for all the people who reach 1,000, 2,000 and onwards posts. I believe Bandage is next. Here's Finck's to kick it all off - and to set the standard.

Quote: Finck @ August 26 2008, 8:58 PM BST

The Naked Post

This is my 1000th post and I've decided to honour the occasion with a round of celebratory (not cerebral!) nakedness.

First, some naked lines:

Verrry nice.

Here's a picture of my clothes hanging over a chair (and yes, I like men's clothing):

Some maybe not that amusing facts about the word naked:

- It's 'nackt' in German, or 'nackig'. Someone who's naked is called a 'Nackedei'.
- There has been a "Naked War" between Germany and Poland, also known as "The Battle of Usedom Beach". Apparently.
- At least half of the knowledge assembled in my probably quite pretty (think Sooty pretty) but otherwise useless brain has been elicited from British sitcoms. Therefore I know (as does JuliaC) what happens after thrice saying the word 'naked'. I hope it works just as well when it is read.
- The colour 'nude' is a big fat lie.
- There's a movie called 'Nackt' with Heike Makatsch in it, who is very, very cute and who also had a small role in 'Love Actually'.
- 'Naked' is 'Dekan' read backwards, the latter being one of the highest offices to reach in a German university. The former is the highest.

And, finally, here's a picture of me naked (being my usual shy self):

Disgusting, eh?

I'll keep adding to this post at my pleasure.

Now be naked and celebrate, my far away friends!

That's very sweet of you, Simon. Lovey

You're still a bit of a perv, though. But maybe a tad lower on the scale of perversion now.

He undresses ladies in the street.

And not just with his eyes.

Quote: Finck @ August 26 2008, 10:37 PM BST

That's very sweet of you, Simon. Lovey

You're still a bit of a perv, though. But maybe a tad lower on the scale of perversion now.

You knows it ;)

Robyn just passed the 11111 mark!

I've fallen so behind due to Reading. :(

I've fallen so behind due to moving house and being mostly without an internet connection for the past few days! *hyperventilates*

Calm, calm...

*fans* It'll be ok!

I might have to go into uni tomorrow to get some web access. Gulp.

Do it for us!

You can buy strawberry ice cream at the same time.

Probably not at uni though.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 26 2008, 11:44 PM BST

I've fallen so behind due to Reading. :(

Are you a slow reader then?

But what's a land mark post? Just everytime you hit a thousand? Because Aaron would be posting every week if that was the case!

I just realised I haven't even broke 1000, and I've been here as long as Frankie and Ruby.

What have I been doing? Let's go for 1000 by tonight, although work MAY get in the way.

With Aaron we'd probably have to make it every 10,000.

Want to get a moving in gift for Azza, but can't search for nazi memorbilia at work.