The Olympics Page 113

Watching a lot of precious shite about the hard life of Jessica Anus et al. Christ! Not as if they're fighting a terminal illness.

Quote: keewik @ August 17 2012, 11:48 PM BST

Watching a lot of precious shite about the hard life of Jessica Anus et al. Christ! Not as if they're fighting a terminal illness.

Hang on, you wanted to close this thread earlier, now you're bumping it!

Although it is an excellent thread I started here four years ago. Cool

Quote: chipolata @ August 17 2012, 11:52 PM BST

Hang on, you wanted to close this thread earlier, now you're bumping it!

keewik is doing what we all do, deliberately watching something we hate so we can get wound up by it.

For some it's Jeremy Kyle, for others Top Gear - me, it's mainly the Culture Show, Question Time and The Review Show that get me screaming at the telly.

And let's not even get into Doctor Who.

As for Jessica Anus, she's from Sheffield, of course she's had a tough life.

Quote: keewik @ August 17 2012, 11:48 PM BST

I know for sure you aren't my mum as I am visiting her at the moment and she's not been on the pc tonight, but you so remind me of her.

And as much as she moans about the Olympics I think she could be representing g team GB in Rio
As she's taken to throwing a ping pong ball at the TV whenever there's anyone who pisses her off is on, which has been quite frequent today with Ian Brady,prince Philip and jess ennis on the news today. Go team GB*

*grumpy bugger

Quote: AngieBaby @ August 18 2012, 12:05 AM BST

I know for sure you aren't my mum as I am visiting her at the moment and she's not been on the p. tonight, but you so remind me of her.

And as much as she moans about the Olympics I think she could be representing g team GB in Rio
As she's taken to throwing a ping pong ball at the TV whenever there's anyone who pisses her off is on, which has been quite frequent today with Ian Brady,prince Philip and jess ennis on the news today. Go team GB*

*grumps bugger

Omigod! Your mother is my long lost sister. Definitely.

Though I'd go for a brick instead of ping pong ball if they hadn't taken it away from me. Angry

And now they 're saying the old bugger isn't getting visitors on doctor's orders. My arse! It's because his maladjusted family can't be bothered.

Quote: keewik @ August 18 2012, 12:15 AM BST

Omigod! Your mother is my long lost sister. Definitely.

Though I'd go for a brick instead of ping pong ball if they hadn't taken it away from me. Angry

And now they 're saying the old bugger isn't getting visitors on doctor's orders. My arse! It's because his maladjusted family can't be bothered.

Were not maladjusted, and I am visiting the old bugger in hospital, oh you're talking about prince Philip!

My dads in the Gartnavel, and the nurses have given him a get well card!

Either they think he's lovely or he's so awful they want him to go home! :D Seriously, hope it all goes well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19304956

Aww! Excellent. (You may get something in your eye.)

From a Chinese site in English: http://www.chinahush.com/2012/08/21/blood-and-tears-of-childhood-behind-gold-medals/

Right, so, here we go again - The Paralympics.

First things first though.

Who gives a flying f*** ?

We saw a couch, on the motorway, that was transporting the Team GB paralympic athletes.

Which was nice.

Also saw a spitfire fly, very low, over the motorway. Which was far more exciting.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 26 2012, 12:32 PM BST

Right, so, here we go again - The Paralympics.

First things first though.

Who gives a flying f*** ?

I do.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 26 2012, 4:43 PM BST

We saw a couch, on the motorway, that was transporting the Team GB paralympic athletes.

They all fit on one couch?

I met some of the Rwandan team recently, they would definitely not all fit on one couch.

Quote: zooo @ August 26 2012, 5:34 PM BST

They all fit on one couch?

There may have been other coaches we didn't see. :)