Facebook Page 71

I keep blocking games, but each week a new one is on the scene.

Is there a way of blocking ALL games?

Yes, I did it once. You have to unsubscribe from all apps and games. I could be way off but I may be something like "Turn off base console". Basically a setting that removes all that crap. Have a look.

On the radio the other day, I heard that the number of people on Facebook is the same as the number of people on the entire planet 200 years ago.

Quote: keewik @ March 12 2012, 11:24 PM GMT

On the radio the other day, I heard that the number of people on Facebook is the same as the number of people on the entire planet 200 years ago.

That is a weird thought!

Quote: Chappers @ March 8 2012, 5:10 PM GMT

OK then. Nothing personal.

I've just done a blitz on Facebook and deleted loads of "Friends". Most of those are people on here and I thought it pointless duplicating things.

As I've said - Nothing personal!!!

Ah, saves me having to do it. Thanks.

Quote: L.E. @ March 13 2012, 12:34 PM GMT

Ah, saves me having to do it. Thanks.

Thanks! :)

For the first time I've just unfriended (3) people and I feel sooo guilty, even though I've never met 2 of them and the third hasn't a clue how to operate Facebook (and is also a raving nutter whom I have't seen for about 4 years).

I've unfriended a couple of people on FB by accident before, but I'm on there so little now I wouldn't really need to unfriend people for any reason.

I did just unfollow about 50 people on Twitter, but they were all random celebrities, most of whom I was baffled as to why I'd followed in the first place. (Russell Tovey? Paloma Faith? Samuel Pepys?!)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/mar/23/facebook-privacy-chief-warns-bosses-passwords

???
Why would anyone think that was okay?

I've just unfriended some peeps and am enjoying this sense of calm that's washed over me.

Every time I go onto Facebook it keeps telling me 'Get Timeline, ten million of your friends have' ... or some such. Should I get Timeline??? I hate screen changes, but am I missing something?

It's rubbish.

Timeline just made me want to spend even less time on Facebook, if that were possible. It's a nice idea, but it just doesn't work on my computer for some reason. The pages never actually load. So it has basically made FB even more unusable.
Nice one.

Facebook did'nt ask me if I wanted timeline they just put it on there , is there anyway to change it back to the old version . facebook is getting shit now