Eastenders Page 8

Oh God it was pants !

It's like some pathetic amateur dramatics crap some students have written in ten minutes

Rubbish !

a fantastic one last night

I've just put my order in for the complete first series DVD

really steve could you give me the link so I can put my order as well please

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st November 2013, 10:25 PM GMT

Oh God it was pants !

It's like some pathetic amateur dramatics crap some students have written in ten minutes

Rubbish !

It wasn't very good was it

JANINE YOU UTTER UTTER COMPLETE AND UTTER, UTTER TWAAAAAAAAAAAT

Ha! Finally saw Michael's last ep today. :(
Hopefully this isn't going to be a long trial dragged out for months. But it probably will be.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd November 2013, 2:17 AM GMT

I've just put my order in for the complete first series DVD

really steve could you give me the link so I can put my order in as well please

Apologies George
It was an attempted joke and there is no such thing as far as I am aware

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Janine really is pure evil.
But it made me laugh when an insurance company rang Carrol, as if any insurance company would go anywhere near Albert Square Laughing out loud

Alice is really coming into her own though with her acting, I must admit I was welling up...Janine, you utter utter biiatch!!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 5th November 2013, 10:55 PM GMT

Alice is really coming into her own though with her acting, I must admit I was welling up...Janine, you utter utter biiatch!!

She is! She's been really good.
I also liked Lola when they were trying to take Lexy away from her, I thought she played the emotional parts really well.

The worst ever soap cryer has to be Roxy! She is absolutely terrible at those scenes, it makes me cringe! She sounds like she's taking the micky out of someone else crying

This stuff with Tanya confuses me.
She takes Lauren away to rehab and decides she likes it near the clinic and sends Lauren back on her own Eh?
Now her family are in debt and turmoil but she likes it so much near the clinic that she still won't come back Eh?

Rubbish writing, they haven't put any thought into it