Eastenders Page 5

OOH.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 28 2013, 11:40 PM GMT

My son is Muppet's mad, but he's had a good teacher ;)

I don't think Michael has killed her, more that she has ran away from him...and he still has his sights set on bumping off Janine judging by tonight's ending.

Yeah she's just run off it seems.
That reminds me, I really want to know what's happened to Shirley? I like Shirley she makes me laugh sometimes.

Ooh and I forgot about Danny yesterday. Cute.

I can't even think who Danny is.

Quote: zooo @ October 29 2013, 8:05 PM GMT

I can't even think who Danny is.

Ex Hollyoaks man.

Ohhhh yes, of course. Every time I see him I remember what happened to him in Hollyoaks. :/

Quote: zooo @ October 29 2013, 8:08 PM GMT

Ohhhh yes, of course. Every time I see him I remember what happened to him in Hollyoaks. :/

Oh yes! I know what you mean but didn't rmember it was him.
Well no one in Albert Square will do that to him at least. :(

Heh, not at 7.30pm.

Is Danny Dyer joining EastEnders or was it just a cameo or somethings?

Yes he is

Just read he's joining at Christmas. I hate Danny Dyer, but I've got some desire to watch him in this.

As Bianca's boyfriend no less.

Quote: Hannah G @ October 29 2013, 8:04 PM GMT

Yeah she's just run off it seems.
That reminds me, I really want to know what's happened to Shirley? I like Shirley she makes me laugh sometimes.

Not watched tonights yet.. Eh?

Am I correct in thinking Carl locked Shirley in the garage just before she was due to go off to wherever it was?? I feel I've imagined it as shes not been mentioned since.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 29 2013, 10:02 PM GMT

As Bianca's boyfriend no less.

I've read he's running the Queen Vic with his wife...

A quick Google proves you right Ben...so who is Bianca's new boyfriend? must have skim read something somewhere as usual.

And Sonia's coming back permanently. I love old characters coming back. As if you could get work elsewhere! Sillies.

They need to get Grant back...or is he dead?? (I missed years of it)