Who do you fancy? Page 1,190

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 2nd February 2015, 11:23 PM GMT

Well thank you. If you weren't a cheap bottle of wine I would ask you out, but sadly I don't drink.
Laughing out loud

I am truly honoured Sir. Blue Nun wine apparently retails at £5.25; I'm pretty sure that Lambrini is cheaper.

Wow. £3 for 1.5 litres - what a bargain.

Back to whom I may fancy. Sean Lock, I have no idea why.

Cromwell - Mark Rylance - zooo, help me with a picture. Why didn't they cast a fat, warty horror whom I could hate?

Will this do for Madam? Or did you want one of him in his Tudor gubbins.

I don't really fancy him now, but when he was young he was evidently quite cute.

I prefer the older version. The young one looks a bit lacking in character.

Gabrielle Drake From UFO Phwoarrrr Lovey Lovey

It's mind blowing how many famous faces were in UFO!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063962/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

UFO....
Wanda Ventham
Gabrielle Drake
Dolores Mantez
Ayshea Brough
Stephanie Beacham
Deborah Grant
Jean Marsh
Lois Maxwell
Anouska Hempel
Tessa Wyatt
Phew!

Quote: Fixura @ 8th February 2015, 1:54 PM GMT

Quality fitted wardrobes, bedrooms & furniture in London, United Kingdom by Spammy Fitted Furniture at very cheap & spammy prices. View our wide ranges of high quality fitted wardrobes.

Laughing out loud

By the way, I thought there is no such thing as going off topic in this section.

Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand. Yum.

Quote: zooo @ 3rd February 2015, 11:12 PM GMT

And why most women hate James Bond because he made some men think they could be a smug, smarmy twat and still pull anyone they want. ;)

Well, nobody's perfect. Although sometimes it's a straight choice between Bond and an evil dictator who want to destroy the world and always has his top button done up.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 8th February 2015, 11:23 PM GMT

Well, nobody's perfect. Although sometimes it's a straight choice between Bond and an evil dictator who want to destroy the world and always has his top button done up.

Do you think that evil dictators circumvent rising energy prices by living in volcanoes?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 9th February 2015, 9:46 PM GMT

Do you think that evil dictators circumvent rising energy prices by living in volcanoes?

Well, Moonraker was on at the weekend and the villian (who I think might have been David Brent's dad) avoided energy bills and paying tax by living in space.
Father

Son

But which one do you fancy?

OOHer, sorry, but Sean Bean!

Watching the Avengers - like Tivey says - In Colour! on True Entertainment.

Emma Peel really lived up to her name.