Who do you fancy? Page 1,188

You're a man of the world Marc - use your imagination. Whistling nnocently

I live in Norfolk

Quote: Marc P @ 1st February 2015, 11:49 AM GMT

I live in Norfolk

I for one would pay at least £7.50 per ticket to witness a Norfolk vs Suffolk duel between Marc P and HGT. Maybe Doug Wonnacott could also step in at some point? Nice.

Quote: Marc P @ 1st February 2015, 11:49 AM GMT

I live in Norfolk

In that case, you must have seen turkeys having it off (gobble gobble) - go from there.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st February 2015, 4:28 PM GMT

I for one would pay at least £7.50 per ticket to witness a Norfolk vs Suffolk duel between Marc P and HGT. Maybe Doug Wonnacott could also step in at some point? Nice.

Or Tim?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2015, 5:27 PM GMT

In that case, you must have seen turkeys having it off (gobble gobble) - go from there.

Or Tim?

Who's Tim? I've only been on the site a year you know.

Bring it on! ;)

Quote: Marc P @ 1st February 2015, 5:47 PM GMT
Bring it on! ;)

Pirate

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st February 2015, 5:35 PM GMT

Who's Tim? I've only been on the site a year you know.

It is an unusual surname, so I was referring to Tim Wonnacott, the antiques man who presents Bargain Hunt amongst other things. :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2015, 6:34 PM GMT

It is an unusual surname, so I was referring to Tim Wonnacott, the antiques man who presents Bargain Hunt amongst other things. :)

Is he Doug's second cousin?

I live in Norfolk but was born in Essex. Norfolk is alright, but I'm not sure I like it enough to defend it in a fight. Plus, Herc's avatar frightens me.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st February 2015, 6:34 PM GMT

That's where I got the name (my real name is Andy). I made a short (crap) film with some friends several years ago and decided to partially base my character on Tim Wonnacott. Just his mannerisms, I don't look anything like him.

We never finished it and a basic title sequence is the only part that still exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHx-XhPifbI&list=PLyd5aA-8Hhlu_5KL6qvgaHFHEeEE7w_oQ&index=5

My friend (who filmed and edited it) spelled the name wrong. There are three people in the clip and one person filming, yet it only has one 'like' (and that was me).

86 views and no comments in 7 years. Comedy Gold!

Norfolk isn't a county it's a state of superior mind!

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 1st February 2015, 11:15 PM GMT

I live in Norfolk but was born in Essex. Norfolk is alright, but I'm not sure I like it enough to defend it in a fight. Plus, Herc's avatar frightens me.

That's where I got the name (my real name is Andy). I made a short (crap) film with some friends several years ago and decided to partially base my character on Tim Wonnacott. Just his mannerisms, I don't look anything like him.

We never finished it and a basic title sequence is the only part that still exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHx-XhPifbI&list=PLyd5aA-8Hhlu_5KL6qvgaHFHEeEE7w_oQ&index=5

My friend (who filmed and edited it) spelled the name wrong. There are three people in the clip and one person filming, yet it only has one 'like' (and that was me).

86 views and no comments in 7 years. Comedy Gold!

Well....I liked it and thought that it showed promise. Some of the guys from The London Comedy Writers made a film last year or 2013ish and I've only seen the trailer; I shall enquire whether anyone has a copy.

I don't really know a great deal about Tim Wonnacott, but believe that he's a typical TV antiques expert replete with blazer/cravat/monocole. My Mother would know though, she's done nowt much than watch daytime telly since she retired last year.

I want to buy a nice ink well stand if anyone has one for sale, to go with my in fountain pen what I was given for my birthday!

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 1st February 2015, 11:15 PM GMT

You silly twisted boy you - just lie here on this moving bed and let me tell you a tale..........the buzz saw at the end? Mere decoration. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Marc P @ 2nd February 2015, 10:53 AM GMT

Norfolk isn't a county it's a state of superior mind!

Terribly, terribly flat - like the people who live there I'm given to understand.
Rolling eyes

Quote: Marc P @ 2nd February 2015, 2:07 PM GMT

I want to buy a nice ink well stand if anyone has one for sale, to go with my in fountain pen what I was given for my birthday!

There's never an off topic greying out person about when you want one is there?

You're all talking about Norfolk but that's not the sort of broads we want to see on this thread.