Who do you fancy? Page 1,183

Why haven't all these comments been greyed out ? Angry

Let's get back on track. Next week I have a whole week of my lady on Antiques Roadtrip !

Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote: Oldrocker @ 9th January 2015, 12:27 AM GMT

Let's get back on track. Next week I have a whole week of my lady on Antiques Roadtrip !

Fine Scottish lassie. :D

It's General Discussion...we can go anywhere! Watch....

BICYCLES!!!

Who is this? She's very cute, love her smile and wrinkled up nose.

:)

She appears at odd times on one or other of the antiques shows here's her background...............and email address, you naughty person you. ;)

Natasha Raskin MA Hons

Natasha was born in Glasgow in 1986, and studied History of Art and French at university. New to the auction environment, she is gaining experience and knowledge in her role as Gallery Manager. Contemporary Scottish works of art are her main interest and it's a good thing too; she usually has about 300 such lots to hang on the picture rails each month! Stints on the jewellery counter have taught Natasha more about diamonds and gems than she ever thought possible in only a matter of months. Natasha will soon be coordinating our exciting new internship programme at McTear's. If you're interested in learning more about this, contact her directly at Natasha@mctears.co.uk.

So thorough...ly bonkers Hercules ;)

I feel at this point I should once again remind members of the forum of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and the provisions therein...

Quote: shaggy292 @ 9th January 2015, 12:19 PM GMT

It's General Discussion...we can go anywhere! Watch....

BICYCLES!!!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/1961/ Pleased

Quote: Jennie @ 9th January 2015, 1:20 PM GMT

I feel at this point I should once again remind members of the forum of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and the provisions therein...

Not honourable members then?

Aisling Bea - very funny, very clever, very gorgeous. I'm laughing all the way to the wank bank.

I love her!

+1 for Aisling Bea. Sexy, funny, nice.

Just Saw Perri Shakes Drayton on Question of Sport

I love the British Women's Athletics Team.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th January 2015, 2:19 PM GMT

Not honourable members then?

Let's hope so!

Quote: GallonOfAlan @ 9th January 2015, 3:14 PM GMT

Aisling Bea - very funny, very clever, very gorgeous. I'm laughing all the way to the wank bank.

Woof, woof!

Down boy!