Who do you fancy? Page 1,138

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 10:07 PM BST

Of course you look. Unless you have sight problems, everyone looks. My friend's boyfriend once told me he never masturbated (don't ask why he told me that) and I immediately advised her in favour of dumpage.

He was quite clearly lying. Why lie? Because if he felt the need to lie about that, he was cheating.

So in conclusion, I would never trust a man who told me he never looked at another woman. Or that he never masturbated.

I guess it is different if it is a girl you see regularly - but if it is just a one off, then I'd go for it.

There is nothing nicer than a man with no hope or expectation telling you that your presence has brightened his day. It is very romantic.

The girlfriend never needs to know. You aren't taking it anywhere - you would be gone from her life before she had a chance to respond.

;)

Would you be my legal representative if anything goes wrong?

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 1st July 2014, 10:08 PM BST

This makes me extremely trustworthy.

Well there you go. For your information "I look at other women and masturbate" is probably not something to whip out on the first date. Just in case you were wondering.

Quote: Lee @ 1st July 2014, 10:11 PM BST

Would you be my legal representative if anything goes wrong?

Of course. Although if I keep having to represent BCGers after sexual misdemeanors I may have to start charging Aaron a retainment fee.

What's that website everyday sexism?
There were stories on twitter the other day of Men Masturbating at women in public.
It was shocking, I am glad I have never been close enough to come across this
Damn thought I could get all the way to the end without a joke

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 10:14 PM BST

Well there you go. For your information "I look at other women and masturbate" is probably not something to whip out on the first date. Just in case you were wondering.

Thanks, I promise I won't whip that out :)

\o/

Freve, you have a lovely bottom!

Did you see me at The Globe or The Adelphi?
#shakeyourspear

I saw your Globes.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st July 2014, 10:14 PM BST

W
Damn thought I could get all the way to the end without a joke

You did.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 1st July 2014, 10:27 PM BST

You did.

Nicely played :)

Yeah well done
I'm going back to Twitter where I'm appreciated
:D

Nope

Turns out I'm not appreciated there either

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 9:36 PM BST

Errr

Tell her. Obviously you'll have to do it tactfully, but every woman wants to hear she is beautiful.

Maybe don't lead with the arse thing....

He didn't say she was beautiful. Just she had a fantastic arse.

Yeah, stay here with those that 'understand'.

:D

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 10:07 PM BST

Of course you look. Unless you have sight problems, everyone looks. My friend's boyfriend once told me he never masturbated (don't ask why he told me that) and I immediately advised her in favour of dumpage.

He was quite clearly lying. Why lie? Because if he felt the need to lie about that, he was cheating.

So in conclusion, I would never trust a man who told me he never looked at another woman. Or that he never masturbated.

Or th
I guess it is different if it is a girl you see regularly - but if it is just a one off, then I'd go for it.

There is nothing nicer than a man with no hope or expectation telling you that your presence has brightened his day. It is very romantic.

The girlfriend never needs to know. You aren't taking it anywhere - you would be gone from her life before she had a chance to respond.

;)

Just to be clear - not masturbating is a no no. As is I guess is overdoing it. So what are the guidelines for the preferred number of expressions of self love should a man indulge in from the female POV? Also are there other factors like using photographic two dimensional photos of lady tennis players whilst hitting your target as opposed to cranking one out to the cut and thrust of intellectual debate on the critique forum, for example?