Who do you fancy? Page 1,107

If she married him, what a lovely set of wedding photographs we could have . .

Johnny Winter is lookin rough!

Laughing out loud

Might be Edgar.

Daryl Dixon. Yespleasethankyou.

zooo's bit of rough when Benidict is worn out.

*happy sigh*

He was in a film I got with my first DVD player. It was about a bunch of collage kids who get tangled up in a rape accusation or something. He played a weirdo who turned out to save t'day. I can't remember what it was called though!

Gossip!

Aw. Does he have a crossbow?

*looks at imdb* He's been in loads of stuff. I want to see Boondock Saints.

He's been a busy fella!

I was watching Walking Dead the other day and wondering what Andrew Lincoln will do next. It's strange enough he plays Rick in the first place! He does a good job, but I know him too well as Simon and to a lesser extent Egg.

Quote: Lee @ 17th March 2014, 4:25 PM GMT

Gossip!

Hmm, I have a feeling I've seen that.

Quote: Lee @ 17th March 2014, 4:34 PM GMT

I was watching Walking Dead the other day and wondering what Andrew Lincoln will do next. It's strange enough he plays Rick in the first place! He does a good job, but I know him too well as Simon and to a lesser extent Egg.

Yeah I still think of him as Egg. It's so weird that he's in a massive American show. Plus is best pals with Daryl Dixon.

*sneakily posts another picture*

I've always found Andrew Lincoln an attractive man. I bet he can go into a club and, after a bit of charming and a few drinks, can probably pull a real life woman.

Rick gets on my nerves a bit. I'd prefer Egg as the lead in Walking dead. Or that character he played in Teachers.

He mumbles too much doing his American voice. I only catch half of what he says.

Quote: zooo @ 17th March 2014, 9:20 PM GMT

He mumbles too much doing his American voice. I only catch half of what he says.

(In the voice of Michael Winner) Turn the sound up dear!

Loud mumbling is still mumbling!