Who do you fancy? Page 1,105

She does there! She's a director. She did Point Break and The Hurt Locker and stuff.

She could direct me any day !

Cool

Ah, Bigelow or something like that.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th March 2014, 12:00 AM GMT

Ah, Bigelow or something like that.

:O

I am genuinely shocked that you lot are so clueless about Kathryn Bigelow - ex-Mrs. James Cameron, producer of Aliens, director of Near Dark and Tremors, executive producer on The Walking Dead and Oscar winner for Zero Dark Thirty.

She has done more for feminism and destroying stereotypes then any woman currently alive. She contradicts the rule that all female directors make films about romance and weddings and has not only competed, but succeeded in a male dominated industry. And she did it all without complaining about victimisation or yelling: 'Look at me!'

Hang your heads in shame liberal scum.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 12th March 2014, 1:45 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

She contradicts the rule that all female directors make films about romance and weddings...

Come on, Point Break and Strange Days were romantic.

:O

I am genuinely shocked that you lot are so clueless about Kathryn Bigelow - ex-Mrs. James Cameron, producer of Aliens, director of Near Dark and Tremors, executive producer on The Walking Dead and Oscar winner for Zero Dark Thirty.

She has done more for feminism and destroying stereotypes then any woman currently alive. She contradicts the rule that all female directors make films about romance and weddings and has not only competed, but succeeded in a male dominated industry. And she did it all without complaining about victimisation or yelling: 'Look at me!'

So can I or can't I fancy her?

With your 11000 posts you can do everything!

Quote: Oldrocker @ 12th March 2014, 2:17 PM GMT

So can I or can't I fancy her?

If you want, she's a bit old for my tastes. ;)

Catherine Steadman. She kinda reminds me of Maggie from the Walking Dead, which is a good thing. She's currently in that Dr Oetker advert.

Very nice.

Jenn Brady.

Who's he?

I'll grant you she is a bit on the Heather Peace steely jawed side.

Quote: Nogget @ 14th March 2014, 5:14 PM GMT

Who's he?

Laughing out loud