Who do you fancy? Page 1,111

Ahh. Thanks! Look at that poor bastard getting cut off the album cover. :(

Is that Reece Shearsmith at the front??

Quote: zooo @ 20th March 2014, 3:19 PM GMT

Look at that poor bastard getting cut off the album cover. :(

That's a bit of a cheap trick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2590419/Emma-Watsons-beauty-black-wears-Old-Hollywood-style-ballgown-Noah-premiere.html
Yes, how f**king PUNK is that? Bleedin' outrageous, the Sid Vicious of the new millennium! How heads must turn as this brave, scandalous, go-f**k-yerself punk icon swaggers down the 100 Club. She just doesn't care who she shocks with her coarse, outlandish, way-out look does she? Do stop!
I won't let the sun go down on me. But if I was a sledgehammer I might let Miley Cyrus go down on me. Silly little arse. Give me Melanie C's unassuming, subtle gorgeousness any day. And the rest of her. She gets better every day. http://www.idolator.com/7500807/melanie-c-new-album

I always thought MelC was what Chuck Norris looked life if he shaved.

I shall not rise to that.

Quote: sootyj @ 27th March 2014, 8:47 AM GMT

I always thought MelC was what Chuck Norris looked life if he shaved.

Yuk, Chuck Norris with a shaven crotch!

Quote: Oldrocker @ 26th March 2014, 11:40 PM GMT

? Who she...... :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th March 2014, 6:45 PM GMT

? Who she...... :)

Kate Devlin, Westminster reporter for The Herald. (up there, that breakaway faction)

Quote: Oldrocker @ 27th March 2014, 8:41 PM GMT

Kate Devlin, Westminster reporter for The Herald. (up there, that breakaway faction)

She's no Dr. Alice Roberts Lovey

Quote: roscoff @ 27th March 2014, 9:00 PM GMT

She's no Dr. Alice Roberts Lovey

You're not wrong there.......ummm, go for the brains do we? :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th March 2014, 9:07 PM GMT

You're not wrong there.......ummm, go for the brains do we? :P

You lot certainly don't make your choices on looks. Unimpressed

It is possible to have both looks and brains, here is my current crush, ITV London News presenter Lucrezia Millarini. She was a lawyer before switching to journalism.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 27th March 2014, 9:50 PM GMT

You lot certainly don't make your choices on looks. Unimpressed

There's more to attraction than pure carnality.

(is that a word? Spell checker thinks so)

Quote: Oldrocker @ 27th March 2014, 10:02 PM GMT

There's more to attraction than pure carnality.

Dude, I get it. Some blokes would rather hook up with big arsed Sally who works down the Plough instead of Sofia Vergara. Sally might have a few missing teeth and the odd wart, but she is a nice, safe, non-threatening, attainable choice.

Even in the world of fantasy babe shopping, some blokes like choosing women who think would fit in with their lifestyle - submissive, meek, homey types who will sit in with them having beans on toast instead of flying off to Hollywood, going to fashion shows and vacationing on Lake Como.

The women on this thread are choosing Timelords, detectives and zombie slaying hillbillies - whereas the blokes appear to be selecting the kind of girl they'd like their son to marry - pretty but not too pretty, smart but not too smart and definitely knowing their place.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 27th March 2014, 10:19 PM GMT

zombie slaying hillbillies

Lovey

Oh god, you've started me off again.

I want to climb him like a tree.