Who do you fancy? Page 1,090

Quote: George Kaplan @ 21st January 2014, 10:43 PM GMT

Just posted this over in the "listening" thread, but don't recall seeing you over there, so just for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy8ugfTDF3M

Thank you George - were you at this concert? Have had the pleasure of seen Paul Weller live once, would love to see him again.

Quote: Ben @ 21st January 2014, 10:56 PM GMT

I've always thought Courtney Love was a cliche of a rock star. Not a very good rock star either. Always found her very sexy though.

Fair enough

I don't agree though

Do you own any of her albums? I've got a few and they're good

She is a fine song writer and has a great rock voice and can actually play a f**king instrument !

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 21st January 2014, 10:59 PM GMT

Thank you George - were you at this concert? Have had the pleasure of seen Paul Weller live once, would love to see him again.

No, I think it might be for German TV?

Did see early Jam at the Rainbow - supporting the Clash - early Style Council doing a benefit gig, and solo Weller at an early V Festival circa "Stanley Road" (brilliant album). Would have gone to see him last year too in a pre-festival warm-up gig if tickets weren't so pricey; I think they were £37.50, or something like that, so nearly £80 to go with the missus.

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st January 2014, 11:04 PM GMT

Fair enough

I don't agree though

Do you own any of her albums? I've got a few and they're good

She is a fine song writer and has a great rock voice and can actually play a f**king instrument !

Hole were pretty good when they were on Jools a few years ago; they certainly livened things up!

I'm jealous! Some fab gigs there George. Might be the height of cheese to less discerning ears (ahem) but I'd love to see Barry Manilow in concert in May, trouble is, a decent ticket is about £80...bit steep to say the least.

Blimey, that's quite a contrast there, Barry and Weller. :D

But they both got great songwriting in common, though I can't see Weller doing Vegas somehow ;)

Quote: zooo @ 20th January 2014, 1:49 PM GMT

I don't spend my days trawling Google for fit MPs so I don't know who that is. :)

She used to be a reporter on GMTV.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 21st January 2014, 11:21 PM GMT

But they both got great songwriting in common, though I can't see Weller doing Vegas somehow ;)

I suppose they're both quite fond of using highlights in their barnets too. :)

True!

Quote: Chappers @ 21st January 2014, 11:22 PM GMT

She used to be a reporter on GMTV.

'clicks Like '

oh Shandy...

I've always thought Courtney Love was a cliche of a rock star.

Yes.

Not a very good rock star either.

Yes.

Always found her very sexy though.

Nooooooooooooooooooo. I always found her repulsive.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 21st January 2014, 11:48 PM GMT

oh Shandy...

Laughing out loud Lovey

Quote: zooo @ 20th January 2014, 1:49 PM GMT

I don't spend my days trawling Google for just fit MPs so I don't know who that is. :)

;)

I spend most of my time trawling Google for pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch, I'll have you know.