Who do you fancy? Page 1,086

I've just discovered that if you right click (or hold your finger over an image) in Chrome you can search Google for that image, quite useful!

Quote: Lee @ 14th January 2014, 7:06 PM GMT

I've just discovered that if you right click (or hold your finger over an image) in Chrome you can search Google for that image, quite useful!

Nice! Will save me hours spent trying to decipher JohhnyD's rare folk/psychedelic album covers over on the "Listening" thread. :D

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th January 2014, 6:31 PM GMT

RIP

What a beauty!

She ran her own animal sanctuary and saved the lives of lots of dogs and kitties.

Did she save them, or was she training them as her army? We'll never know now.

Quote: zooo @ 14th January 2014, 7:49 PM GMT

She ran her own animal sanctuary and saved the lives of lots of dogs and kitties.

did not know that, I wonder if there are any pictures of her puppies online Whistling nnocently

Quote: danphobic @ 14th January 2014, 7:57 PM GMT

did not know that, I wonder if there are any pictures of her puppies online Whistling nnocently

Twat

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 14th January 2014, 6:47 PM GMT

I'm not really one to wank off over the dead, but if it's good enough for Lofthouse and Oldrocker, who am I to argue?

I have never wanked over the dead.

Admittedly some were reading a book and some said 'For Christ's sake get on with it.' but dead? No.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 14th January 2014, 9:18 PM GMT

I have never wanked over the dead.

Admittedly some were reading a book and some said 'For Christ's sake get on with it.' but dead? No.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Marc P @ 14th January 2014, 8:54 PM GMT

Twat

eeek. Seem to have seriously misjudged the tone of 'who do you fancy' thread. no more crap jokes from me I promise.

Quote: danphobic @ 14th January 2014, 9:25 PM GMT

eeek. Seem to have seriously misjudged the tone of 'who do you fancy' thread. no more crap jokes from me I promise.

We don't like sexist jokes here! Only sexist pictures, please!

Maybe MarcP was referring to what he found a photo of

It's massively insensitive to mention wanting to see the secondary sexual organs of a dead woman and destroys the intention of the original poster:

Namely to commemorate a woman who used to give boners to 14 year olds several decades ago by putting a picture of her scantily clad corpse on the Tits! thread of a little known comedy forum.

Please try to show more respect in future.

I think we all misjudge it

Dead people who cared about animals and you want to talk about her breasts? This is a broadcast medium. So yes maybe have a little ponder.