Cats!!!!! Page 194

Quote: keewik @ 13th December 2015, 11:54 PM GMT

Two weeks? I hesitate to ask, but didn't you think it might be useful to clean it up?

That bit was a joke, but thanks for the inference. Our cat craps outside, even though he has a litter tray inside. Note to self: Cat poo is serious sh*t to Keewik Huh?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 14th December 2015, 3:17 AM GMT

I do wonder whether rescue pets develop an eating disorder due to their previous starvation?

Could be, but we've had another rescue cat that wasn't like that, so I was thinking it may be the black and white pedigree. Cods would go up to dogs and head but them for attention. So not your typical twice bitten variety, her owner had died so not sure she was badly treated.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 14th December 2015, 9:01 AM GMT

That bit was a joke, but thanks for the inference. Our cat craps outside, even though he has a litter tray inside. Note to self: Cat poo is serious sh*t to Keewik Huh?

Could be, but we've had another rescue cat that wasn't like that, so I was thinking it may be the black and white pedigree. Cods would go up to dogs and head but them for attention. So not your typical twice bitten variety, her owner had died so not sure she was badly treated.

It certainly could be. If I ever go and see the musical 'Cats' again then I'll be sure to avoid The Magical Mister Mistopheles!

Mr TBN has just voiced Sophie's thoughts about being chucked out in the rain. Believe me, they weren't particularly pleasant.

When 16-year-old Tilly ascends to the Great Catnip Heaven in the sky I'd rather like a Cats' Protection tabby kitten. A boy this time - I'd name him Reginald.

Reginald Purrin'?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 16th December 2015, 9:35 AM GMT

Reginald Purrin'?

Now that is good Steve - as they regularly say on The Frank Skinner Show - "I'm 'aving that!"

:D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 27th November 2015, 6:48 PM GMT

Haven't seen Chips all day
And he hardly ever goes out in the new house
Very worried :(

Didn't see Chewie this morning
Nor when I got back & he's always there to greet me

Went to the shed & it turns out I'd locked him in
Can't believe I did that! Poor sod spending a night locked in

Still, it gave Chips a chance to get some food for a change

Chewie, shit in Steve's best shoes!

You plank. You should get a catflap installed in the shed!

There is a ventilation hole big enough for a cat, so I'm hoping theres a chance he got in there himself & couldn't get out, which would exonerate me

Hah. Then I shall temporarily withdraw my plank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBqKthehPec

it's nice but revealing

honest injun

(there is some fake puking at some point if you dislike that sort of thing)

Used to love the Charley Says public info. films, and surprised to find that there were only 6 made of the original ones, and Charley was voiced by Kenny Everett - not a lot of people know that.............Here's a couple:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyKvBB3_Efo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_smIndbZbxI

Quote: zooo @ 16th December 2015, 11:56 PM GMT

Hah. Then I shall temporarily withdraw my plank.

Thank you

When I mentioned it to the missus, she suddenly assumed that she'd done it, & I'm quite inclined to believe her as I know that I'd never do that to my little Chewie

:D