Cats!!!!! Page 193

Quote: zooo @ 11th December 2015, 10:21 AM GMT

Looks like it's meant to be Big Ben to me.

Is that a sexy Will Shatner bauble?

Jeez I meant big ben, I must start drinking later in the day or atleast stop mixing the mouthwash and cough syrup.

It's a little cocktail I call the "Chegger's clears cough"

Quote: zooo @ 11th December 2015, 10:21 AM GMT

Looks like it's meant to be Big Ben to me.

Is that a sexy Will Shatner bauble?

Yup being as I know that Mr Sunshine has occaisonally moon lighted as the captain of the Enterprise.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Aww. Kirk <3 Spock.

I'm fed up with my youngest:
1) Pulling the low branches off of the Christmas tree;
2) Sleeping on my side of the bed. I'm keeping the mini Dyson in the room to scare her off.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 10th December 2015, 11:23 PM GMT

Here's Chewie looking very pleased with our Christmas tree

They do love a Christmas tree, don't they?

Quote: sootyj @ 11th December 2015, 11:04 AM GMT

Jeez I meant big ben, I must start drinking later in the day or atleast stop mixing the mouthwash and cough syrup.

It's a little cocktail I call the "Chegger's clears cough"

Yup being as I know that Mr Sunshine has occaisonally moon lighted as the captain of the Enterprise.

They both look as though they're searching for Spock's contact lens.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th December 2015, 6:57 PM GMT

They both look as though they're searching for Spock's contact lens.

:D

Shoulda gone to Spocksavers.

Quote: sootyj @ 11th December 2015, 11:04 AM GMT

Looks as if Spock and Kirk were fighting against the fuzzy wuzzies...

Where is the dog thread?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 11th December 2015, 10:25 PM GMT

:D

Shoulda gone to Spocksavers.

:)

Quote: Wheel @ 11th December 2015, 10:55 PM GMT

Where is the dog thread?

You could always start one. I don't own a hound personally, but my brother has a Collie cross called Basil.

Our cat pissed on the hoover today. Dry as you like outside, but a puddle inside. We have absolutely no idea how it got in, and the cat's keeping stum. Ninga cat move ?

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 12th December 2015, 7:52 PM GMT

Our cat pissed on the hoover today. Dry as you like outside, but a puddle inside. We have absolutely no idea how it got in, and the cat's keeping stum. Ninga cat move ?

Noooo! They're odd creatures aren't they? Perhaps 'Tiddles' is making a statement about how much he/she dislikes the noise?

It reminds me if when Sophie defecated on my side of the bed. Foul creature.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 12:20 PM GMT

It reminds me if when Sophie defecated on my side of the bed. Foul creature.

So Sophie is sh*t in bed then ?

We've figured out that Mr Cat must have peed in the hoover vent, and then it must have dried. Cunning crime, but he's captured.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 13th December 2015, 3:19 PM GMT

So Sophie is sh*t in bed then ?

We've figured out that Mr Cat must have peed in the hoover vent, and then it must have dried. Cunning crime, but he's captured.

She is, literally. Talking of the black and white pest, she vomited a load of Felix on the hallway floor earlier and I stood on it. Maybe it's all a ploy to get me to move out and take the lad with me? That'd allow her to get her literal claws into Mr TBN in my absence?

Your cat's a crafty cods isn't he?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 13th December 2015, 6:13 PM GMT

Talking of the black and white pest.........
........Your cat's a crafty cods isn't he?

I stood in some cat poo on the stairs the other day, bit annoying because I'd remembered to step over it for the last two weeks.(joke)

Our Cat is also black and white as was his predecessor. Both were large rescue cats that love their food (and ours). Her name was Cods, short for Cosmos on account of her size. Both were/are very affectionate and tolerant, considering they're rescue cats. Is your black and white cat anything like that ?

Two weeks? I hesitate to ask, but didn't you think it might be useful to clean it up?

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 13th December 2015, 7:33 PM GMT

I stood in some cat poo on the stairs the other day, bit annoying because I'd remembered to step over it for the last two weeks.

Our Cat is also black and white as was his predecessor. Both were large rescue cats that love their food (and ours). Her name was Cods, short for Cosmos on account of her size. Both were/are very affectionate and tolerant, considering they're rescue cats. Is your black and white cat anything like that ?

Mine was called 'Binnie' due to the fact that she'd been dumped in a box outside a vet's in, ironically, Catford. She does seem rather similar to your Cats as she's greedy, cheeky and very cute. I do wonder whether rescue pets develop an eating disorder due to their previous starvation?

Quote: keewik @ 13th December 2015, 11:54 PM GMT

Two weeks? I hesitate to ask, but didn't you think it might be useful to clean it up?

I agree - cat crap is pretty noxious stuff.