Cats!!!!! Page 199

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th July 2016, 6:38 PM BST

Is that your cat?

Lovely

Yes, though they are not my fingers.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th July 2016, 8:38 PM BST

Shandy where did you find that grumpy puss?

"Shall I be the cat?" - Those halcyon days when Big Brother was full of normal people.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 4th July 2016, 5:59 PM BST

He has taken to sleeping on the computer chair as opposed to the plush bed I bought him! Also has almost deleted all my emails with one little paw swipe and has played the keyboard...all in all proving to be a little angel Smarmy

Awww.
I think they are trying to communicate with us.
Not sure what ffffffffffffffffffffffffgh11111111111############# means though.

:O OMG zooo, I hope you weren't watching Room 101 last night as Laurence Fox (of the acting Fox dynasty) absolutely detests cats and put them in, which (!!!!!!!!!) Frank did with relish.

(awaits one of Chappers' corny joke/puns)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th March 2017, 10:01 AM

zooo, I hope you weren't watching Room 101 last night as Laurence Fox (of the acting Fox dynasty) absolutely detests cats and put them in, which (!!!!!!!!!) Frank did with relish.

(awaits one of Chappers' corny joke/puns)

Yes, seen this too and had to think of zooo. Greg Davies already put cats in Room 101in an earlier episode though so she's getting used to it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th March 2017, 10:01 AM

:O OMG

Is that really you, Herc, or a 15 year old girl on Twitter? :D

I did see it, and I was DISGUSTED.
I WILL NEVER WATCH AGAIN.
Frank and that Laurence bastard can rot in hell. Angry Angry Angry

I didn't see it but would have set my Ernie on 'em to scratch their eyes out if I had. (He would have probably just curled onto their lap and nuzzled in for a petting though)

I was brought up with dogs, so felt like 'a dog person' by default . . . then I got my first flat, but felt it was far too cruel to leave a dog there while at work all day, so we got 2 cats.

I was sold on them so fast because they were so funny, I didn't care that they ripped my arms to shreds (which only happens when they get over excited anyway - they retract their claws normally when playing affectionately).

If I had footage of my last cat who used to jump into my arms when I arrived home (like a dog!) and sat on my lap with his paws on my keyboard while I was working (utterly hypnotised by the screen, so just sat there) . . . I could convert any anti-feline enthusiast!

I still love dogs, but cats clean themselves, so smell good provided they are looked after well and don't drool all over you . . .

:P

Aww, cats are brilliant!
Anti cat people always use the tired old bollocks that cats aren't affectionate, or that they aren't pleased to see you when you come home. Such rubbish!

Although if they're NOT pleased to see you, that probably says something about the person. Not the cat.
I think people who hate cats only hate them because cats hated them first. ie, they are a Bad Person. Cats can tell.

*nods wisely*

The cat I lost recently, and I swear this is true . . . I lost my Mother very suddenly from an aneurism and found myself sitting half way up the stairs after pacing the hall and kitchen thinking I might be going mad.

He sat with me for hours with his head against me and even pawing my arm like he was trying to get me to notice him from my catatonic state . . . and anyone who disputes this saying he probably wanted feeding - my Father called me at 10am at work, a colleague got me home by 11, so there was no way he was badgering me for food . . .

. . . and, after the funeral, he never left my side while I had compassionate leave, whereas when I had sick leave before, he would just go about his business as usual cos he sensed I was just a bit out of sorts physically rather than really emotional.

Awww. :(
I have heard lots of stories like that. Cats are just the best. We don't deserve them!

They are affectionate and intelligent and funny.....I'd marry mine if he had a decent suit to wear.

My neighbor is posting regular updates about her trip to New Orleans. Apparently she just had her nose pierced and got a cat tattoo.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th March 2017, 9:03 PM

My neighbor is posting regular updates about her trip to New Orleans. Apparently she just had her nose pierced and got a cat tattoo.

Yeah, well...

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th March 2017, 10:08 AM

Is that really you, Herc, or a 15 year old girl on Twitter? :D

Laughing out loud My secret's out...............

In the market for a home in the desert, Zooo? No? Take a look at the photos of the interior and you'll change your mind.

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/az/concho/669-county-road-8235-stanford/pid_18337473/#ViewAllPhotos