Cats!!!!! Page 128

Last night I took a picture of my cat to post here. Then I bloody woke up. No cat.

:(

Here is Zac Efron with a kitten.

I'll just take the kitten, you can have the tweeniebopper.

I'm sure this has been posted here 50 Million times already and I'm the last person in the world to see it, but just in case someone else here also lives under a rock, here's the No No No Cat yet again.

(My son said he saw it on Russell Howard's prog and then showed it to me.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs

I actually found myself saying that today, and couldn't remember for ages where it came from.

That one's a lot longer than the clip I've seen. Hope he wasn't purposely scaring the kitty for ages so he would make the scared noise. :(

Quote: zooo @ August 30 2013, 1:09 AM BST

I actually found myself saying that today, and couldn't remember for ages where it came from.

Did you say it in a catlike voice too? Whose post provoked you?

That one's a lot longer than the clip I've seen. Hope he wasn't purposely scaring the kitty for ages so he would make the scared noise. :(

Wouldn't s/he just run off if they were frightened? I just assumed it was an eccentric cat with quirky speech patterns.

I stepped on my cats paw by accident the other day and now he cowers away a bit when I put my shoes on.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_vs_internet :-D

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 30 2013, 2:00 AM BST

I stepped on my cats paw by accident the other day and now he cowers away a bit when I put my shoes on.

Let him dread on your foot, before hoping around as if in great pain.

Give him his confidence back.

Quote: George Kaplan @ August 30 2013, 1:19 AM BST

Ha, it was something somebody said to me in real life. :O
Nothing interesting though.

Wouldn't s/he just run off if they were frightened? I just assumed it was an eccentric cat with quirky speech patterns.

Hmm, yes let's decide it's that!

Quote: sootyj @ August 30 2013, 8:52 AM BST

Let him dread on your foot, before hoping around as if in great pain.

Give him his confidence back.

Steve's cat has dreadlocks?! How cool is that!

Quote: zooo @ August 30 2013, 12:33 PM BST

Hmm, yes let's decide it's that!

Phew! One less thing to feel guilty about. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ August 30 2013, 1:19 AM BST

My dear daughter who is now 19 and should know better will randomly sing tunes like a cat would sing it. Last off was the Star Wars theme. Should I take her to the vets or doctors or just lock her out of the house? It's your call.

Get her a cat?

Quote: roscoff @ August 30 2013, 12:39 PM BST

randomly sing tunes like a cat would sing it. Last off was the Star Wars theme.

Hands up who didn't just try that?

Quote: roscoff @ August 30 2013, 12:39 PM BST

My dear daughter who is now 19 and should know better will randomly sing tunes like a cat would sing it. Last off was the Star Wars theme. Should I take her to the vets or doctors or just lock her out of the house? It's your call.

Frog-march her to the "Britain's Got Talent" auditions, then let us know when she's on.

Quote: zooo @ August 30 2013, 12:40 PM BST

Get her a cat?

She has the attention span of frogs spawn so it'd be starved to death in three days or more likely dad would end up looking after it once it passed the 'Ooh look how cute is that?' Stage. So NO!