Cats!!!!! Page 124

Quote: zooo @ August 23 2013, 1:45 PM BST

It's only the same as having cats in your living room/dining room etc at home. Don't see why there had to be major health and safety issues.

That's you that is.

:D

I wish.

I would buy the shit out of that chair.

I couldn't put my bum on the cute white kitty's face :(

Quote: Jennie @ August 23 2013, 4:15 PM BST

I couldn't put my bum on the cute white kitty's face :(

So many inappropriate jokes..so little time!

Quote: roscoff @ August 23 2013, 5:58 PM BST

So many inappropriate jokes..so little time!

;)

The wolf in cat's clothing.

Lovey

Oh my goodness. Just had the most traumatic cat related experience.

Until recently, parents had catflap so cat came and went as he pleased. They've got rid of it, so we are having to decide whether cat stays in or out at night.

He's been staying in, but that has recently become untenable due to his digestive issues.

So we've bought him a kitty kennel with a lovely comfy bed. Tonight was the first night I had to leave him outside and it has been bloody traumatic.

I picked him up and he buried his face in my neck as usual. I get a mouthful of kitty ear. I carry him outside and try to put him into kitty kennel. He refuses until I put treats into the kitty kennel.

He is now sitting outside the French windows looking sorrowful and miaowing. He's been attacked before but we're hoping he's safe in his kennel.

I, who can see someone go to prison for seven years without a backward glance, am a complete wreck.

How totally pathetic.

Seems like maybe it'd be easier to just get another catflap...?

I would be too scared to lock him outside if he'd been attacked before.

They won't consider that, it is a new door and the cat is 16, so in all honesty, not going to be around that much longer.

Just have to hope he is safe in his kitty kennel :(