Cats!!!!! Page 126

Quote: zooo @ August 25 2013, 11:08 PM BST

ANYWAY! This thread is meant for happy cat talk!

Sorry, it was my sad cat story that set the train in motion!

anyway the Sun has found the worlds smallest cat

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/95400/The-worlds-smallest-cat.html

Quote: sootyj @ August 25 2013, 11:10 PM BST

If I was a cat I'd put it down to karma for all the field mice and chicks I'd offed.

Oscar does have a lot of blood on his paws. He was prolific in his youth.

He ate everything except the liver and the tail :S

Yeah, but all the birds they kill have murdered loads of worms! Birds are well evil, innit.

Quote: sootyj @ August 25 2013, 11:00 PM BST

Roscoff no one is ever going to let you and Jefrey marry ever, it's not in the human rights act.

Life is so unfair Teary

Quote: zooo @ August 25 2013, 11:17 PM BST

Yeah, but all the birds they kill have murdered loads of worms! Birds are well evil, innit.

Worms are basically vegetables, Paul McCartney spends evenings going round his garden sucking them out of his lawn like spaghetti.

Quote: roscoff @ August 25 2013, 11:19 PM BST

Life is so unfair Teary

A commitment ceremony and a rabies shot should be enough for you.

Quote: Jennie @ August 25 2013, 11:01 PM BST

This is absolutely true. An animal is entirely innocent. If you can kill one in cold blood, it is not a huge step to kill a human.

I think the same can be true of predatory sex offenders? Starts with pinching knickers off a line and ends in rape as the 'thrill' factor increases.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 25 2013, 11:58 PM BST

I think the same can be true of predatory sex offenders? Starts with pinching knickers off a line and ends in rape as the 'thrill' factor increases.

Well in your case rocker selling them at dudley carboot

Only the Ann Summers ones. I keep the rest.

Eny rode up, back on topic . . .

WHY IS THERE A PAYWALL IN THE WAY OF THE WORLD'S SMALLEST KITTY?? I WANT TO SEE A TINY KITTY, GODDAMNIT.

Then just look elsewhere . .

fficial&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Zi8bUtfYNYGw0QX2uoGoDQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=916" target="_blank">https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+world%27s+smallest+cat+mr+peebles&client=firefox-a&hs=2za&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:Official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Zi8bUtfYNYGw0QX2uoGoDQ&ved=0CDcQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=916

HOORAY!!

How come you hit a pay wall?

nb that is a very, very small cat.

:D