What are you eating? Page 326

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 20 2009, 7:08 PM BST

You know what sounds vile but actually tastes amazing?

Supernoodles on toast with cheese melted on top.

The packets always tell me to do that, but I don't - maybe I should. Pleased

My garden is producing green peppers, jalapenos and Anaheim chilies like mad, so tonight I'm whipping up another big batch of chicken fajitas on the grill.

Quote: Curt @ August 20 2009, 7:11 PM BST

Laughing out loud
mmmmmmmmmm....pot noodles Huh?

pot Noodles. A food type so shite it's only real use is to kill campers and students of malnourishment.

Gavin the pot noodle is Wales contribution to world cuisine and culture, history, erm basically if it wasn't for pot noodle there wouldn't be much need for Wales.

Oh my I have transmogrified into Sootyj the racist, I've become everything I despise.

What about the Cheese toastie! Thats ours your fat footed cretin.

Welsh rarebit? You didn't invent it, you merely use it to disapoint people who were expecting some nice roast rabbit and not cheese on toast.

Quote: sootyj @ August 20 2009, 7:22 PM BST

Welsh rarebit? You didn't invent it, you merely use it to disapoint people who were expecting some nice roast rabbit and not cheese on toast.

I thought that was a sauce...Granted Welsh cuisine is probably up there with the French for decent cuisine.

French just dump everything in oil or fat. Thats it and they have the nerve to say our cooking is shite!

Quote: sootyj @ August 20 2009, 7:09 PM BST

Pot noodles exist to stop scum bags starving to death in their hovels.

Cool

Pot noodles saved a lot of families when it first came out because it provided jobs to out of work miners!

Dry Roasted Peanuts. :D NOM!

Rhubarb crumble = yum!

Tonight's dinner in its current state:

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 20 2009, 7:08 PM BST

You know what sounds vile but actually tastes amazing?

Supernoodles on toast with cheese melted on top.

Super Noodle sandwich!

Lovey

Dinner in its more recent state. Currently, it's resting comfortably in my tummy.

looks mighty tasty Dabutt