Top Trump Page 4

I am NOT looking at that every day for the next four years. If the sack of shit wins I'm quitting the news.

Quote: zooo @ 9th June 2016, 10:57 AM BST

I am NOT looking at that every day for the next four years. If the sack of shit wins I'm quitting the news.

A bit harsh given his chuckle value - a gift that keeps on giving for now.

But if he does 'win', he might finally realise what the job entails, have a Charlie Sheen meltdown and shuffle about muttering "winning . . . winning . . . winning" at people. Huh?

We can but hope.

Quote: DaButt @ 27th May 2016, 5:47 PM

Donald Trump has made a career out of saying outlandish things. He's a serial self-promoter. But his presidency wouldn't be anything like that.

You might want to get your crystal ball fixed.

If anybody gets close enough to shoot the swine, they should be given a medal and the fredom of every city in Europe and beyond.

I don't know what's all the fuss about. As with the pussygrabber tape this is completely in line with what he said and done officially on camera. Nothing surprising. I really didn't need any further proof of his racism, sexism or his general lack of empathy.

I'm not sure his enemies want to shoot him, they think it's much better to let him carry on.

Decent people want him dead.

Hey Keewik, he's coming to Switzerland at the end of January. Can I take a message for him?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th January 2018, 11:38 PM

Hey Keewik, he's coming to Switzerland at the end of January. Can I take a message for him?

How good are you at transporting elephant droppings?

The White House has just confirmed his visit to Davos, Switzerland. I happen to live near a zoo so finding a large amount of elephant droppings shouldn't be to big a problem, Keewik.

We'll done You! Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud Just make sure nobody suspects. You can say it's for your garden (or the local park if you Don't have a garden)

Definitely throw dung at the bastard. You probably need a disguise. I suggest a blonde wig and black moustache - something unobtrusive. ???? If anybody objects, refer them to me.

And by the way, Theresa May could also use some of the dung - it sums up her ability for running this country.

Lord Shithole has just arrived in Zürich.