Top Trump

All hail Donald
Future leader of the free world

How on earth has this happened
Opinions please

It's not happened

And it won't happen

I can only assume people think that because he's worth billions he has all the answers and will work wonders as president but I think they are in for a shock. Can you imagine Trump as US president and Boris Johnson as British PM. It's like a surreal comic strip.

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th May 2016, 9:27 PM BST

It's not happened

And it won't happen

It will. We're talking about the Americans here.

The same people who elected Obama, remember.
It won't happen.

But the fact it has got this close is disgusting.

And a bit hilarious, in a scary way
Hilscarious, if you will

He's a kick in the pants to the political establishment. The fact that a fair number of Obama supporters would rather vote for him or Bernie rather than Hillary speaks volumes about the anger of the American people.

The newly released Inspector General's report about Hillary's email server won't do her any favors. She should be in handcuffs.

Is okay 'cos he said he is happy to talk with Kim Jong Un and make the world all better.

Then he's like going to give out free cookies to everyone. :)

Quote: DaButt @ 26th May 2016, 10:01 PM BST

He's a kick in the pants to the political establishment. The fact that a fair number of Obama supporters would rather vote for him or Bernie rather than Hillary speaks volumes about the anger of the American people.

The newly released Inspector General's report about Hillary's email server won't do her any favors. She should be in handcuffs.

I wouldn't have even posted this if Clinton wasn't his opponent
What is the complete opposite of a Win Win situation?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 26th May 2016, 11:20 PM BST

I wouldn't have even posted this if Clinton wasn't his opponent
What is the complete opposite of a Win Win situation?

I've never put a political bumper sticker on my car, but I'm thinking about buying one of these:

Quote: DaButt @ 27th May 2016, 1:31 AM BST

I've never put a political bumper sticker on my car, but I'm thinking about buying one of these:

Quote: fopdoodle @ 4th May 2016, 12:21 PM BST

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we're all doomed.
:O :( :S

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th May 2016, 9:27 PM BST

It's not happened

And it won't happen

exactly

Whoever wins it will be as a result of the democratic process. It's strange how people are all for democracy until it produces a result thay don't like!

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th May 2016, 1:28 PM BST

Whoever wins it will be as a result of the democratic process. It's strange how people are all for democracy until it produces a result thay don't like!

Very true. It's even stranger when it's people complaining about the electoral process in another country.

When Trump has access to the nuclear launch buttons, and the tendency to have some childish disagreement with the leader of Korea or Iraq that will probably end with him telling them their wives are fat and ugly, it kind of affects us all!