EU Referendum - In Or Out? Page 10

The opinion poll by readers of this topic, so far:

Stay in the EU: 3
Leave the EU: 9
Don't know 1

Total 13

Leave

Stop the fourth reich in its tracks before it's too late

EU Referendum opinion poll http://www.datahighways.net/voting/vote.asp Result so far:

Stay in the EU 3
Leave the EU 9
Dunno 1

Total votes 13.

Poor turnout... Lets have a few more votes, pretty please..

Leave- If only for the reason that there are "officials" that I did not have the chance to elect, nor do I have any power to de-select.

Quote: billwill @ 17th May 2016, 7:09 PM BST

If I vote then I won't be able to shake my head every time Europeans get all worked up about American elections. Angelic

I expect the nearest analogy would be if Hawaii had a referendum to leave the USA.

Quote: billwill @ 17th May 2016, 10:09 PM BST

I expect the nearest analogy would be if Hawaii had a referendum to leave the USA.

No! It would be if the USA decided to kick out Hawaii.

Quote: billwill @ 17th May 2016, 10:09 PM BST

Hawaii, no. Puerto Rico, YES!

They're $73 billion in debt and they want us to bail them out. I'd gladly hand them their independence and walk away.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434587/puerto-rico-bankrupt-territory-wants-bailout

Quote: DaButt @ 18th May 2016, 12:30 AM BST

Hawaii, no. Puerto Rico, YES!

They're $73 billion in debt and they want us to bail them out. I'd gladly hand them their independence and walk away.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434587/puerto-rico-bankrupt-territory-wants-bailout

Why can't all the countries leaders sit around a table and see who owes what to who and then divvy it all up?

Quote: billwill @ 17th May 2016, 7:09 PM BST

EU Referendum opinion poll http://www.datahighways.net/voting/vote.asp

OK Bill I lost my apathy and voted, it's 8-10 currently, but what I really want to know is who voted Dunno ? Someone clearly feels very strongly about not having an opinion.

Poople I know (and how else do you judge?) Will vote 'Out' either because they're racist (which pissed me off) or because they naively think that if we go out,things will just go back to how they were before we were in.

dont blame me I voted shake it all about.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th May 2016, 10:43 PM BST

dont blame me I voted shake it all about.

This is what I think everytime I see the thread Laughing out loud

I know sod all about it all but I personally think it will be a disaster for the economy and world relations if we leave the EU and I'm highly suspect of all the politicians in favour of it.

They all need to have a summit and thrash it out while doing the Hokey Cokey. That's what it's all about.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th May 2016, 10:59 PM BST

This is what I think everytime I see the thread Laughing out loud

I know sod all about it all but I personally think it will be a disaster for the economy and world relations if we leave the EU and I'm highly suspect of all the politicians in favour of it.

They all need to have a summit and thrash it out while doing the Hokey Cokey. That's what it's all about.

Yes, I think Boris Johnson is a total chancer and whatever he does is linked to long-term personal advancement.

He depresses me; he's a failure a liar and an unmitigated selfish shit.

I don't give a toss if he's occasionally charming. He gave the city tube strike after tube strike, fire brigade strikes with his idiotic policies.

In the middle of a housing crisis, he wiped out almost all the remaining social housing stock.

He's a mayor who actively encouraged the economic cleansing of his city. Everything that was right or kind in London's government and there has been little. This last eight year has been somebody else's work.

His performance over the London riots was the act of a coward who should have been run out of town on a rail.

And that's before you talk about his "250,000" a year as a columnist. Hateful racist statements and he is well on his way to being our PM.

What did we all do so wrong to deserve him?