Christmas 2015 Page 8

I WOULD HAVE WRAPPED IT.

And spent at least an hour doing it I expect, but then there would have been no surprise................not unless you didn't realise how big it was. :$

Oooh, matron.

Quote: zooo @ 24th December 2015, 2:41 PM GMT

I WOULD HAVE WRAPPED IT.

If you liked it, you should have put a ring on it.

Or through it, like a Prince Albert - F**king OUCH!! >_<

Why anyone has that done is beyond me.

Well I'm expecting my bestest present either 30th December or the following weekend. After this last year I am such a lucky man!

Quote: Chappers @ 24th December 2015, 4:26 PM GMT

Well I'm expecting my bestest present either 30th December or the following weekend. After this last year I am such a lucky man!

Will it be seriously dirty. :P You lucky sod.

Merry Christmas to you all (and NOT bloody Happy Holidays)!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 24th December 2015, 9:14 PM GMT

:S Here is my wallet.... :S.....take what you wamt......... :S

Merry Christmas BCGers

Merry Christmas y'all.

Merry Christmas! I'm raising a glass in your general direction.

Have just finished the Turkey and all that shit. Now watching the keewik house minions clearing the dishes before viewing some 'Exodus' film which I hope will be as amazing as 'Brave' which we watched for the first time today. Have acquired a million books to read. Unfortunately there are 2 'doublers'.

Merry Christmas.

Best present for a good few years - a turntable to play my old records on. Haven't played them for at least 15 years. Rather good sound quality. It was fun watching my 16 year old as he had never seen records in the flesh and was rather take by it.

Merry Christmas.

Best present for a good few years - a turntable to play my old records on. Haven't played them for at least 15 years. Rather good sound quality. It was fun watching my 16 year old as he had never seen records in the flesh and was rather take by it.

Quote: Will Cam @ 25th December 2015, 10:19 PM GMT

Merry Christmas.

Best present for a good few years - a turntable to play my old records

What records do you have?