Christmas 2015 Page 3

They're too cute to eat.

Quote: zooo @ 26th November 2015, 4:34 PM GMT

Seems to me the people who jump on the bandwagon of automatically hating anything American are the more sheeplike, but hey that's just me...
;)

Grrrrr...... Angry In that case...........

Quote: zooo @ 26th November 2015, 4:51 PM GMT

They're too cute to eat.

Baa! Mummy it's hot on here! :(

That's clearly some sort of mummified dinosaur they've just dug up.

You keep telling yourself that. ;)

Must be one long session of laughs and fun in your house at Christmas. :P

Found that pic on the Grateful Dead Facebook site and thought I post it for our American (and music loving) friends here.

But you're right, I do have mixed feelings about Christmas. First of all I hate Winter!

But I'm very looking forward to the comedy programmes on BBC during Christmas time.

Well you shouldn't live in Switzerland with all that snow, all year round. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th November 2015, 8:47 PM GMT

Well you shouldn't live in Switzerland with all that snow, all year round. Whistling nnocently

Would love to emigrate to a warmer place if I had the money.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th November 2015, 8:46 PM GMT

But I'm very looking forward to the comedy programmes on BBC during Christmas time.

Any informations on the Christmas schedule? Aaron?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th November 2015, 9:08 PM GMT

Would love to emigrate to a warmer place if I had the money.

When you move to Barbados can I have your place?

Quote: zooo @ 26th November 2015, 9:13 PM GMT

When you move to Barbados can I have your place?

Yup. I think you'd like Basel. Basel looks even lovelier when it's full of snow. Unfortunately I hate cold temperatures.

We even have this:

Wow. So prettyy. <3

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th November 2015, 9:34 PM GMT

We even have this:

:O

*climbs it*

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 26th November 2015, 8:46 PM GMT

But you're right, I do have mixed feelings about Christmas. First of all I hate Winter!

Come to Queensland! Temperature normally of at least 30c on Christmas day- normally higher. Even if you wake up at 6am the temperature can be in mid-high twenties already. If your lucky it won't be humid- humidity just makes it feel hotter than it actually is . I'd suggest cold meat and salad for lunch- although due to the heat you probably won't be that hungry. After all the festivities of the day a nice sleep will be good. Except that it will probably still be in low -mid twenties. Not good for sleeping.

Ahhh, give me the English seasons. You can keep your "weather" thank you. ;)

Quote: reds @ 28th November 2015, 4:12 AM GMT

Come to Queensland! Temperature normally of at least 30c on Christmas day- normally higher. Even if you wake up at 6am the temperature can be in mid-high twenties already. If your lucky it won't be humid- humidity just makes it feel hotter than it actually is . I'd suggest cold meat and salad for lunch- although due to the heat you probably won't be that hungry. After all the festivities of the day a nice sleep will be good. Except that it will probably still be in low -mid twenties. Not good for sleeping.

"...this must be just like living in paradise..."

I'd need airconditioning for the night but the rest sounds quite lovely!