Good Morning/Hello Page 9

Cool Cool Thank heavens Lady S. :)

Just me again. :(

6.30 on a Sunday morning, no wonder I am on my own. :(

Good morning one and all, Cricket was good last night.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 20th July 2015, 2:03 AM BST

Good morning one and all, Cricket was good last night.

Strumpet

If you are interested in cricket I suppose. >_<

Morning Lady S

Well this makes a change, instead of waking in the early hours, I now can't get to sleep. :( Too hot and muggy! Angry

Well Lord Elpus there is no pleasing you.. I do try..
I have a spare electric fan you could have..

Strumpet

Thank you Lady S, but I do have a couple. Roll on the winter!

Boarding a flight to California via Las Vegas. Three hours of sleep last night. :(

Quote: DaButt @ 21st July 2015, 12:17 PM BST

Boarding a flight to California via Las Vegas. Three hours of sleep last night. :(

Snooze on the plane if you're able to?

I can only do that if I've had quite a few beers and it's only 6:45 AM. But don't rule it out completely.

It's nearly 10pm in my part of the world.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st July 2015, 9:27 AM BST

Thank you Lady S, but I do have a couple. Roll on the winter!

It's winter here. Bloody freezing. In my entire life I've never known such a cold summer. A friend in Lewis last week could actually see his breath because it was so cold.

Just landed in Las Vegas. It appears that paramedics will be taking someone off the plane before we're allowed to leave the aircraft.

It'll be 100F every day back home in Texas (even hotter in Vegas) but it should only be in the 80s in southern California.

Quote: keewik @ 21st July 2015, 1:31 PM BST

It's winter here. Bloody freezing. In my entire life I've never known such a cold summer. A friend in Lewis last week could actually see his breath because it was so cold.

I'm jealous. I think I'll do what that woman did I saw on some TV prog. and stick my face in the freezer.

Quote: DaButt @ 21st July 2015, 3:21 PM BST

Just landed in Las Vegas. It appears that paramedics will be taking someone off the plane before we're allowed to leave the aircraft.

It'll be 100F every day back home in Texas (even hotter in Vegas) but it should only be in the 80s in southern California.

Rather you than me, Sunshine ( :D )..........rather you than me.