Good Morning/Hello Page 5

Quote: Nogget @ 29th June 2015, 6:25 AM BST

You do understand that we are only getting around 22c here in Southern Britain, and we're all sweating in tee shirts and shorts?

You would notice me I'd be the one rugged up shivering in the corner.

My hands are freezing at the moment and I was thinking of putting the heating on.
I am glad your getting some decent weather.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 29th June 2015, 6:29 AM BST

My hands are freezing at the moment and I was thinking of putting the heating on.

We feel like that when the temperature falls to maybe 15c outside, so we're adjusted to the cold by perhaps about 7c compared to you.

Quote: Nogget @ 29th June 2015, 6:34 AM BST

We feel like that when the temperature falls to maybe 15c outside, so we're adjusted to the cold by perhaps about 7c compared to you.

7c would be freezing. It does get cold when the sun goes down here.

Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 29th June 2015, 6:29 AM BST

You would notice me I'd be the one rugged up shivering in the corner.

I am glad your getting some decent weather.

Strumpet

In Coles yesterday they were selling hand warmers. Little gel things that you snap and they create heat.

Here I am again at 5 in the morning. :(

Quote: reds @ 29th June 2015, 12:57 PM BST

In Coles yesterday they were selling hand warmers. Little gel things that you snap and they create heat.

I'll go have a look see if I can buy any.
Thanks Red

Strumpet

Just crawled into my own bed after 14 hours of driving and flying. It's good to be home.

Welcome home DaButt.

Strumpet

Morning Strumpet and DaButt

Good Morning to you Will Cam..

Strumpet

What about me? Teary

What have I done wrong - I've lived a clean life. Angelic

Sorry honey, Good morning Sir how are you today?

Strumpet

Thank you Trumpets. I'm OK, apart from it being effin' hot.

How sad it is that it has taken a colonist to teach us some manners here in Blighty.

Like the Sir (you remembered :D ), but I got the call from Liz and she gave me a peerage - am now Lord Elpus.

Good Morning Lord Elpus, I hope it isn't too warm for you Sir?.

(Lady) Strumpet

Quote: Strumpet @ 1st July 2015, 5:47 AM BST

Good Morning Lord Elpus, I hope it isn't too warm for you Sir?.

(Lady) Strumpet

Here I am in the early dawn again, and NO am not liking this heat. Hope you are well and not too cold Lady Strumpet.