General Election 2015 Page 24

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 7th May 2015, 10:43 PM BST

:D

Yep, Miliband fancied himself as Moses.

And now it might be Cleggy who's the Messiah! Angelic

As I said yesterday he will be re-elected.

Ashdown's people have seen to it if you know what I mean. Whistling nnocently

Lizard people?

the space lizard party is a legit party and the only one's to offer us a voice, in the grand space lizard empire.

Granted that voice will just say,

"aaaagggh stop opressing us your magnificent, transgendered, space lizardness!"

Quote: zooo @ 7th May 2015, 10:48 PM BST

Lizard people?

Ah yes.

Icke is right in many respects.

See, the LDs would go leftish under a new leader if Clegg wasn't re-elected.

And the lizards are already thinking about 2020. That sort of thing worries them.

They are also working very closely with Chuka Umunna to make sure Labour goes Blairite again.

He is their chosen one to cover all bases.

I wonder why it is that lizards are right wing? :D

they cold blooded and thus without conservative sunshine politics they'll die.

And what does that mean for newts? :D

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 7th May 2015, 10:57 PM BST

I wonder why it is that lizards are right wing? :D

Perhaps lizards isn't quite the right word. Like the Bible, it has been subjected to revision over time.

I believe in the first authorised version Mr Icke's exact description of them is 5 to 12 feet tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids who hide in underground bases but originally came from the Alpha Draconis star system. I have not been able to find any persuasive evidence to the contrary.

Quote: sootyj @ 7th May 2015, 10:59 PM BST

they cold blooded and thus without conservative sunshine politics they'll die.

Yeah - it's this too. :S

Quote: A Horseradish @ 7th May 2015, 11:08 PM BST

Perhaps lizards isn't quite the right word. Like the Bible, it has been subjected to revision over time.

I believe in the first authorised version Mr Icke's exact description of them is 5 to 12 feet tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids who hide in underground bases but originally came from the Alpha Draconis star system. I have not been able to find any persuasive evidence to the contrary.

Yeah - it's this too. :S

Which football team do these vampiric giant reptiles support?
Aston Villa or West Ham?

Quote: Gussie Fink Nottle @ 7th May 2015, 11:11 PM BST

Which football team do these vampiric giant reptiles support?
Aston Villa or West Ham?

Laughing out loud

Newts is Livingstone.

You know that well enough.

Take a look at the video above of Dave voting. Watch the body language. That of Samantha in particular. Some might say that there was always an element of sourness there but I'm telling you now that the comment about never getting the beautiful girl has not universally been forgotten.

In fact, here it is again:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2015/may/07/david-cameron-votes-in-witney-general-election-2015-video

Funny you should mention lizards. We have long thought that Jim Murphy could have stepped right of 'V'. Peel back his skin and reveal a lizard. In fact, in this house, he is known as The Lizard.

Quote: keewik @ 7th May 2015, 11:23 PM BST

Funny you should mention lizards. We have long thought that Jim Murphy could have stepped right of 'V'. Peel back his skin and reveal a lizard. In fact, in this house, he is known as The Lizard.

So, Labour are lizards too?
Then what are the SNP?
Salmonds?

Quote: keewik @ 7th May 2015, 11:23 PM BST

I see where you are coming from, k, but Jim is vegetarian.

Lizards eat bugs.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 7th May 2015, 11:30 PM BST

I see where you are coming from, k, but Jim is vegetarian.

Lizards eat bugs.

A vegetarian.
Well, that's what he says.... :)

Vernon Coaker suspected of losing his seat.

Yes! There is a God!

Now there is a lizard I'll be happy to see the back of. :D