What are you reading right now? Page 249

Hunter Davies, The Quarrymen. After the crushing disappointment of his Beatles bio, it's a pleasant surprise.
Also Julia Baird's John Lennon - My Brother. Far easier to follow than the follow-up, Imagine This.

Quote: Thavok @ 18th January 2024, 12:27 PM

"Ready Player One" is an exciting story about a guy searching for treasure in a captivating virtual world. The book is full of adventures, humor, and references to famous games and movies. I haven't finished it yet. But I'm enjoying it. In November, when I got the task to write an article for the school newspaper, I was browsing through this website https://edubirdie.com/examples/400-words-essay , somehow, I found a review about this book. I remember feeling pretty excited about the idea of giving it a read for sure.

Quote: Thavok @ 18th January 2024, 12:27 PM

Just finished "Ready Player One" and now I've started reading "Neuromancer" by William Gibson. Only 20 pages in, and I'm completely immersed in that atmosphere.

My journey with 'Ready Player One' began with the movie, but I wanted to explore the plot in more detail. Indeed, the book revealed new aspects and details that might be missed in the film.