Holly Willoughby has a baby boy! Page 3

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th October 2014, 1:13 PM BST

You re-edited your post half an hour after I posted underneath it and chucked in some lip (Columbo), so that when people read it it looks like you got a dig in and I didn't reply. You sad c**t.

I did that because I thought my initial remark (something like "Mr BCG officer") was unfair and unnecessarily hostile (It was definitely not as witty as "sad c**t", that's for sure).
I don't think it did alter the meaning of the sentence that much, so relax.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th October 2014, 1:13 PM BST

...so that when people read it it looks like you got a dig in and I didn't reply...

No it doesn't (especially because I think people don't give a hoot about this thread and won't read it in future). People will realise that you, Godot, won this argument in a thread about Holly Willoughby.

You're right no-one will read this thread in the future as it is an exceedingly poor example of typical content, which usually contains at least one decent joke in three pages.

Thanks for acknowledging that I won the argument - although that's a given as I am the pettiest and most pedantic person on here.

'Columbo' is far more hostile than 'BCG officer', but what stands out is your need (vocalised several times now) to tell us Holly Willoughby is unimportant - to you and the wider world. That's is actually a bit sad.

Dear oh dear - let it rest. Unimpressed

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th October 2014, 4:54 PM BST

'Columbo' is far more hostile than 'BCG officer'

This has to be explained to me. Anyway, sorry if that did hurt you. That wasn't my intention.

...but what stands out is your need (vocalised several times now) to tell us Holly Willoughby is unimportant - to you and the wider world. That's is actually a bit sad.

Again a misunderstanding. With my last post I rather tried to point out that YOU are not that important or interesting. So no one would have cared about your reply to my 'Columbo'-post...especially if it would have contained the word 'c**t'.

Which by the way wasn't the first time you called me that:

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd July 2013, 2:50 AM BST

You miserable f**king c**t.

This is what a dirty rider looks like:

Four-eyed Swiss champion and drug cheat Alex Zulle.

Guess what I'm going to do if this happens again.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th September 2014, 2:55 PM BST

I got a semi the other day whilst breaking bread, but don't worry, I castrated myself severely.

It had to be done.

You're right no-one will read this thread in the future as it is an exceedingly poor example of typical content, which usually contains at least one decent joke in three pages.

Thanks for acknowledging that I won the argument - although that's a given as I am the pettiest and most pedantic person on here.

'Columbo' is far more hostile than 'BCG officer', but what stands out is your need (vocalised several times now) to tell us Holly Willoughby is unimportant - to you and the wider world. That's is actually a bit sad.

Not as sad as you. I've met you so I know!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th October 2014, 6:34 PM BST

Which by the way wasn't the first time you called me that:

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd July 2013, 2:50 AM BST

You miserable f**king c**t.

This is what a dirty rider looks like:

Four-eyed Swiss champion and drug cheat Alex Zulle.

Guess what I'm going to do if this happens again.

I forgot we'd semi-bonded over an interest in cycling. I take it back, you're not a c**t.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th October 2014, 3:43 PM BST

Not as sad as you. I've met you so I know!

You've been chucking insults my way for about two years despite me always being nice to you and even PMing you to join the Fantasy league. I used to assume you were trying to be funny but I'm starting to think you actually don't like me, which is bizarre.

Just so you know, being insulted by you is like being punched in the balls by a ghost.

You're also sometimes slightly embarrassingly behind the joke as exemplified by your 'who cares' post in this thread which was actually started to make a breast-feeding joke, not to announce the birth.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTT!!!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 23rd October 2014, 5:40 PM BST

You've been chucking insults my way for about two years despite me always being nice to you and even PMing you to join the Fantasy league. I used to assume you were trying to be funny but I'm starting to think you actually don't like me, which is bizarre.

Just so you know, being insulted by you is like being punched in the balls by a ghost.

Hug Love you really!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th September 2014, 12:12 PM BST

Hope you two don't go to live comedy, Roodeye was making a breastfeeding joke.

Roodeye was making a Joke!!!!!