Holly Willoughby has a baby boy! Page 2

Well, he won't go hungry.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 30th September 2014, 3:05 PM BST

Chester Oldham would be wonderful.

Thruummmppp - Tissshhhhh >_<

Hello All ,sorry I haven't be on here for awhile but I have been busy ,congrats to Holly Willoughby on her birth of her baby boy.

Bear with me (I don't have TV in the cave) but who the hell is Holly Willoughby? Should I be impressed?

Holly Willoughby is one of that new breed of vacuous supposedly sexy TV presenting tarts.

I agree - what is the point and who f**king cares? And going by recent trends I bet it didn't come out the usual front doorway but was released through the window,

Chest Her?

Oh she really did name him Chester!
That joke will run for a bit

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st October 2014, 12:35 AM BST

Oh she really did name him Chester!
That joke will run for a bit

Unimpressed

Quote: Mikey88 @ 30th September 2014, 11:33 PM BST

Chest Her?

You've made a boob with that joke - 'spect you feel a right tit now, and the mammary will live with you for a long time.

I'll leave it at that - wouldn't want to milk it.

If I'm awake very early, I hear the daily ramblings on the wireless of the British Steve Allen. As I don't watch TV much, I only know about half the celebrities he talks about via him. He calls her Holly Willoughbooby and from the pictures it is obvious why but then when you've lived next door to an ex Miss Wales, as I have, you can see how they also work hard to create fantasy appeal. Actually, when she and her equally "famous" boyfriend were there, Allen would often slag off both of them and I had to turn the volume down regularly so they stayed calm in their oasis of normality. I like to think I helped them in a way with my diplomacy. In total, we exchanged seventeen words, eleven of which concerned her temporary worries about a lost cat.

Not that bird off big brother?

Quote: Mikey88 @ 1st October 2014, 1:20 PM BST

Not that bird off big brother?

She hasn't done Big Brother but her boyfriend did. What she does do is the bingo on Sky among other things. And I don't think Holly Willoughby has done Big Brother but I only saw about 10 mins of Series 1.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 1st October 2014, 12:39 PM BST

If I'm awake very early, I hear the daily ramblings on the wireless of the British Steve Allen.

Who is the British Steve Allen and is that as opposed to a foreign one?

What station is that?

Quote: Chappers @ 1st October 2014, 10:12 PM BST

Who is the British Steve Allen and is that as opposed to a foreign one?

What station is that?

He is a mildly camp presenter who has been on LBC for decades and now has the 4am to 6.30 am slot. Old womanish perhaps more than camp. He does a very Anglicised toned down version of "shock jock", going through the celebrity bits of the daily papers and accentuating the fact many should be nonentities.

The main criticism is repetition. He does the same each day and he has obsessions so you can feel he's playing the previous show. Even so, he has the highest listening audience in London for that time of day.

It's very light in a world of heavy 24 hour news and a lot of second rate music run through auto tune. Quite often some of what he says makes me cringe because it is cringeworthy and he can have a go at the wrong people. But he also does some interesting stuff about events in the capital and memories of earlier decades. Generally I do find him reasonably entertaining and think his heart is probably mainly in the right place.

As for the American Steve Allen, I'll see if I can dig out something of interest. He was a much bigger name.

Oh now I know who you mean. Yes - used to hear him years ago.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th September 2014, 2:33 PM BST

I roughly knew who she is, thanks to her images in the Fancy-Thread (that is enough to know it's a non-event)...but I didn't know that her boobs appeared in the news recently. Any more questions, Columbo?

You re-edited your post half an hour after I posted underneath it and chucked in some lip (Columbo), so that when people read it it looks like you got a dig in and I didn't reply. You sad c**t.