Holly Willoughby has a baby boy!

Holly Willoughby has just given birth to a son (the jammy little bastard!)

Whoopie F**king Do :S >_<

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th September 2014, 11:47 AM BST

Not the Second Coming?

NOT The Baby Jesus!! :O

Cue the 'Hallelujah Chorus' !!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c

Hope you two don't go to live comedy, Roodeye was making a breastfeeding joke.

Pleasant memories from my teen hood whilst watching one of her shows and her boob fell out... Lovey

His name's Chester. Maybe you can all do something with that.

Quote: zooo @ 30th September 2014, 12:35 PM BST

Chester

Isn't Groper a huge Willoughby fan? Maybe he's the father...that would explain his absence.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th September 2014, 12:12 PM BST

I gathered that but/and I was making the point that I couldn't give a flying f**k about the woman or her left tit (if that was the one)

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th September 2014, 12:12 PM BST

Ooops, excuse me if I'm not that well informed about British c-list gossip. Your idol's nipples didn't make the headlines in Foreignland (where I'm coming from).

All in all, it was well worth starting a new thread for that then.

"c" Gordon - that high?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th September 2014, 1:05 PM BST

Ooops, excuse me if I'm not that well informed about British c-list gossip. Your idol's nipples didn't make the headlines in Foreignland (where I'm coming from).

So you don't know who she is but you posted three hyperbolic images suggesting the birth was a non-event? That would make you mental.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 30th September 2014, 2:28 PM BST

So you don't know who she is but you posted three hyperbolic images suggesting the birth was a non-event? That would make you mental.

I roughly knew who she is, thanks to her images in the Fancy-Thread (that is enough to know it's a non-event)...but I didn't know that her boobs appeared in the news recently. Any more questions, Columbo?

I got a semi the other day whilst breaking bread, but don't worry, I castigated myself severely.

Chester Willoughby or Chester Baldwin (as he'll be known) are nice enough names but I've often looked at Holly and thought Chester Oldham would be wonderful.