Duck Quacks Don't Echo

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/duck_quacks_dont_echo/

I don't like Lee Mack but IMO that video clip looked funny so I will be tuning in. I have a feeling this will be the best Sky1 panel show ever. What do you think?

Looking at the guest list, it looks like all the rest - 'You invite me onto your show and I'll invite you on to mine'.

Quote: ComedyGeek @ 11th January 2014, 10:21 AM GMT

I have a feeling this will be the best Sky1 panel show ever. What do you think?

Yes, but it's not a long list is it.

Yes quite looking forward to this, been delayed for quite a while now. I thought it was supposed to be longer than 8 episodes though?

They filmed 14 episodes but are broadcasting them in two tranches, the first being 7 or 8.

I very much enjoyed last night's episode, it was different to other shows I have seen, it was very original and quite funny.

I dig Lee Mack's humour and was looking forward to this based on the preview they had around, but I thought the first episode was really underwhelming.

I'll probably give this another shot next week, but I probably won't stick around if it doesn't hold up.

Sue Perkins got the double dip bit from an episode of Seinfeld.

What a shame.

I was hoping to watch the episode I was in the audience for but I guess that will be in the next series then? It had Jimmy Carr, Kimberley Walsh and Chris Packham as guests.

I think this is a good show, quite different to your average panel show. I just can't understand why Sky won't show all of the episodes in one run!

I was sorry to read about Lee Mack's brother this week:

http://www.newsnorthwales.co.uk/news/131011/inquest-opens-into-death-of-comedian-lee-mack-s-brother.aspx

It explains why Greg Davies stood in for Lee at one of the WILTY tapings. My thoughts are with Lee and his family.

This has got so much better as the episodes have gone by.

Last weeks episode with Richard Ayoade and Miranda Hart has been the best one so far.

It has got better but I think the format is fundamentally flawed by the scoring system. Why would you give a high mark for someone you're playing against? You could tell they weren't sure what was going on in the first episode but that's only natural I suppose. I suspect there will be elements that will change in subsequent shows but there's definitely enough about it to make it worth sticking with.

I hate the set though.

Is the voiceover on the cartoon bits by the Tory minister from the Thick of It?

Enjoying the show. Lots of laughs. Lots of cool and weird facts.

The one about the pigeons recognising the person who feeds them was good but I can go one better. Rolling eyes

I live in a terrace of identical houses same white doors etc. There's a pair of ducks who come into our street every spring and I occasionally feed & water them. One year I hadn't noticed they were back. They came to my front door and one knocked with it's beak. My husband was driving up the street and saw this happening. I hadn't heard the knock but made sure they had food after that. They deserved it.

TD Wave