- Panel Show
- 2014 - 2017
- Sky One
- 41 (6 series), plus 4 highlights specials
- Lee Mack, Simon Foster, Emily Grossman, David Wharton, Maggie Aderin-Pocock and John Sergeant
- Andrew Bird, Dominic English, Aiden Spackman, Neil Webster, Giles Boden and James Farmer
- Julia Knowles, Nikki Parsons, Pete Deagle, Gavin O'Grady, Matt Pothecary, Andy Robinson and Matt Lamont
- Karen Murdoch, Myles Jenkins, Adam Hutchinson, Reshmi Bajnath, Eamonn Bownes, Carol Baffour-Awuah, Dan McGaughey, Gayani Wanigaratne and more
Did you know that male cats are left-pawed and female cats are right-pawed?
In each episode of Duck Quacks Don't Echo, three celebrities bring a fascinating fact to the table - and with the help of the in house boffins, attempt to prove to their fellow panellists - and the nation - whether or not it's true.
Facts tackled by Lee Mack and his celebrity panel, with added expertise from the in house scientists, include whether laughing 100 times is equivalent to 10 minutes on an exercise bike and, somewhat controversially, that men are better at multi-tasking than women. The show also has tried to work out whether, contrary to popular belief, it is possible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Lee Mack comments: "I'm really, really excited that I finally have the opportunity to put to the test such important, profound and meaningful debates as 'can pet dogs catch yawns from their owners'?"
Series 3: The new final round, Mack's Facts, challenges players to link a series of mind-blowing facts to a collection of unusual props.
Stream and download
- Also known as
- Lee Mack's Duck Quacks Don't Echo (Promotional title)
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Friday 7th February 2014 at 10pm on Sky One
- Most recent repeats
- Teddington Studios - Pilot
- Pinewood Studios