- Panel Show
- 2014 - 2017
- Sky One
- 41 (6 series), plus 4 highlights specials
- Lee Mack, Simon Foster, Emily Grossman, David Wharton, Maggie Aderin-Pocock and John Sergeant
- Julia Knowles and Nikki Parsons
- Karen Murdoch, Myles Jenkins, Adam Hutchinson, Reshmi Bajnath, Eamonn Bownes, Carol Baffour-Awuah, Dan McGaughey, Gayani Wanigaratne and Dominic Wells-Martin
Did you know that male cats are left-pawed and female cats are right-pawed?
In each episode of Duck Quacks Don't Echo, three celebrities bring a fascinating fact to the table - and with the help of the in house boffins, attempt to prove to their fellow panellists - and the nation - whether or not it's true.
Facts tackled by Lee Mack and his celebrity panel, with added expertise from the in house scientists, include whether laughing 100 times is equivalent to 10 minutes on an exercise bike and, somewhat controversially, that men are better at multi-tasking than women. The show also has tried to work out whether, contrary to popular belief, it is possible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Lee Mack comments: "I'm really, really excited that I finally have the opportunity to put to the test such important, profound and meaningful debates as 'can pet dogs catch yawns from their owners'?"
Series 3: The new final round, Mack's Facts, challenges players to link a series of mind-blowing facts to a collection of unusual props.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Lee Mack's Duck Quacks Don't Echo (Promotional title)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 7th February 2014 on Sky One at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 12th October 2017 on Sky One at 8pm
- Length of episodes
- 1 hour
- Last repeat
- Friday 1st May 2020 at 3:00am on Sky2