- Panel Show
- 2014 - 2016
- Sky 1
- 34 (5 series), plus 4 highlights specials
- Lee Mack, Simon Foster, Emily Grossman, David Wharton, John Sergeant and Maggie Aderin-Pocock
- Andrew Bird, Dominic English, Aiden Spackman, Neil Webster, Giles Boden and James Farmer
- Julia Knowles and Nikki Parsons
- Reshmi Bajnath, Karen Murdoch, Eamonn Bownes, Carol Baffour-Awuah, Dan McGaughey, Myles Jenkins, Gayani Wanigaratne, Dominic Wells-Martin and Adam Hutchinson
Did you know that male cats are left-pawed and female cats are right-pawed?
In each episode of Duck Quacks Don't Echo, three celebrities bring a fascinating fact to the table - and with the help of the in house boffins, attempt to prove to their fellow panellists - and the nation - whether or not it's true.
Facts tackled by Lee Mack and his celebrity panel, with added expertise from the in house scientists, include whether laughing 100 times is equivalent to 10 minutes on an exercise bike and, somewhat controversially, that men are better at multi-tasking than women. The show also has tried to work out whether, contrary to popular belief, it is possible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Lee Mack comments: "I'm really, really excited that I finally have the opportunity to put to the test such important, profound and meaningful debates as 'can pet dogs catch yawns from their owners'?"
Series 3: The new final round, Mack's Facts, challenges players to link a series of mind-blowing facts to a collection of unusual props.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages.