Car Share Page 6

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 14th May 2015, 4:27 PM BST

And it's still there after being through the car wash last night, I'd say he's due his £6.50 back.

I thought exactly the same thing whilst watching a few weeks back!

Yep, I'm with the fans here, I think it's superb. The whole Dogging episode was pure brilliance

Get in there Ken :D :D

The producer speaks!

@gillisles: For those asking, the rear windscreen is always dirty for a boring continuety reasons #carshare

@gillisles: And the emergency stopper was pushed during the car wash mid panic attack, so the washer never reached the back window #carshare

Just finished watching this series and I've really enjoyed it. Started slowly and I thought it was dragging but by the end of the series I wanted the episodes to be longer! Great stuff.

Quote: Aaron @ 20th May 2015, 10:05 PM BST

@gillisles: And the emergency stopper was pushed during the car wash mid panic attack, so the washer never reached the back window #carshare

To do that they'd have to open the windowm, which brings in a load of other continuity questions. Unless a carwash employee noticed the issue and stopped it...? ;)

Anyway, it's a good show. I must say, I'm impressed, because I'd find it very hard to act and drive at the same time, on a real road (though I'm crap at both acting and driving on their own, so I'm not a good gauge).

Surely the in-car scenes are filmed on a trailer? Elf 'n Safety would have kittens :O

Quote: gappy @ 21st May 2015, 6:05 PM BST

Anyway, it's a good show. I must say, I'm impressed, because I'd find it very hard to act and drive at the same time...

Were you partly responsible for the crash outside Stratford-Upon-Avon?

Quote: fasty @ 21st May 2015, 7:58 PM BST

Surely the in-car scenes are filmed on a trailer? Elf 'n Safety would have kittens :O

No, they've said that several tiny HD cameras were mounted in the car and operated by people in a trailing vehicle.

Enjoyed the last one where he sprains his arm................so given Kayleigh's situation, is she going to move in with John? :O

Flippin' kids these days. Angry

Talking of 'elf n safety while being filmed at the wheel.
Years ago I followed a car that was being towed with a brace by a truck.

A scene from Where The Heart Is was being filmed and in the car was Lesley Ash and Pam Ferris (Pam Ferris supposedly driving)
They were perfectly safe but the crew on the back of the truck were definitely not.
Being up on't Yorkshire moors, the road was full of sharp bends and bumpy and I watched the camera men, lighting crew and directors etc swaying and rolling about for miles.

Oh! and me car headlights got in that scene.

I rode on one of those rigs once, 'cos I needed to see the shot and we didn't have VT playback.
Bloody terrifying.

What endears me further to this are the occasions where the two of them are genuinely breaking their arses laughing.

Still really enjoying this and already hoping a second series gets the go ahead.

Last episode tonight, loved all of them. A great series, I think a series 2 is almost certainly in the bag!

Great last episode.

Cant wait to they confirm a second series and I hope it will still be Kayleigh who is car sharing with John.