Car Share Page 5

I watched four consecutive episodes last night, and I think it's marvellous. Peter Kay's acting is a revelation.

Reece was great, I could almost smell him.

Definitely unfair to fishmongers.

Quote: zooo @ 7th May 2015, 10:36 AM BST

Reece was great, I could almost smell him.

Very true. I loved ep 3.

Enjoyable light romp. :)

Love love love this sitcom. Me and my fiancée could not stop laughing. Every episode has been fantastic, but tonight's was bar the best.

All ready hoping for a 2nd series and this one has not even finished yet.

Yup, still enjoying it and am falling in love with Kayleigh Lovey

Episode 4 tonight was really pretty good indeed. Laughed a fair bit. Seems to be improving with each episode, to me; and not just because we're getting to know the characters more.

Quote: zooo @ 30th April 2015, 10:28 AM BST

I assume it's so they don't show the people driving behind them/have to get their permission. But it was quite distracting!

I just watched the first episode and I couldn't stop staring at the smeared rear window. It bothered me so much that I missed some of the dialogue as I fixated on it. I read an interview with Kay that said that there were 5 cameras mounted on the dash that were monitored/controlled by people in a trailing vehicle, so I assume they were trying to keep viewers from noticing that they were always being followed by the same car. (It looked like a gray/silver automobile.)

Quote: Aaron @ 14th May 2015, 12:32 AM BST

Episode 4 tonight was really pretty good indeed. Laughed a fair bit. Seems to be improving with each episode, to me; and not just because we're getting to know the characters more.

I'll second that.

Quote: DaButt @ 14th May 2015, 5:56 AM BST

I just watched the first episode and I couldn't stop staring at the smeared rear window.

And it's still there after being through the car wash last night, I'd say he's due his £6.50 back.

I've not seen the 3rd episode yet, and I missed the start of the 4th. Generally I like it, but I think the singing/swimming thing is God awful and should just be dropped.

To me, it's almost like a filler because there isn't enough material - or that the programme was made for commercial TV (ie shorter with the advert break).

I'm probably wrong, but that thing with the fish in episode 4 really could have killed the entire show.

In terms of the dogging joke, I thought that was about right. And the laughing at the end was realistic and just what someone would do under those circumstances. I think.

The singing section adds to the show imho. Hope they stick to that.

Really enjoy everything about this show and each episode I look forward to seeing what Song Kayleigh will be dancing or singing to.

Quote: vinny j @ 14th May 2015, 8:18 PM BST

The singing section adds to the show imho. Hope they stick to that.

It feels a bit dated after other shows like Flight of the Conchords and Uncle have already made it 'their thing.' I guess there's a temptation to step out of the box when the rest of the show takes place in the confines of an automobile, but I'm not sure that it improves the show.

Peter Kay dated? Away with you and your whippets!