Boomers Page 3

Why on earth is this show on the BBC? is this what the TV Licence pays for?
Where is the comedy?
this is just a load of old people talking like old people do, that's not funny, the situation wasn't funny, they just went to a restaurant to eat, the jokes aren't funny, (I'm not even sure there was any!)
What a complete waist of time, and as for the person that said this was good and coocku was bad for using getting high twice, every episode of cookcu has been funny, side splitting at times, this is just boring dialog with the wit of a news at ten headline!

I didn't get through the first episode of this, so dull. But it was sort of nice to see Russ Abbott again.

I think maybe the cast carry it. If it was a load of unknowns we might not have persevered but I'm enjoying it anyway. As they're all older than me wondering what I've got to look forward to.

Just watched the 2nd ep. - better, helped by June Whitfield, but can't see it making a second series.

First episode was blah - hang around for the 2nd.

Second episode was better but still blah. Wouldn't be searching catch-up if I miss next week's episode.

Quote: Marc P @ 26th August 2014, 3:49 PM BST

He was replying to your assertion that all the writers here could write a better series than Boomers and questioning that.

I know hence my reply.

More utter trash served up in tonight's episode, just no laughs at all again. I would be very very shocked if a second series got a commission! Will not be watching the rest of the series.