Quick Cuts - Series 1 Page 2

I love Quick Cuts! Episode 1 was fabulous, episode 2 was even funnier and I can't wait to see episode 3... hope there will be more.

My feelings on episode 1 were somewhat mixed, but I really enjoyed episode 2. Trev, Becky and Marianne are the real highlights (no pun intended).

I thought I'd give it a go so I watched Episode 1 on iPlayer then Episode 2 last night, whilst it's probably alright. I can't say it's overwhelmingly funny by any stretch!

Quote: Aaron @ June 26 2013, 11:15 PM BST

My feelings on episode 1 were somewhat mixed, but I really enjoyed episode 2. Trev, Becky and Marianne are the real highlights (no pun intended).

Like Aaron, I was on the fence over episode one, but the cast/performances persuaded me to watch episode two which I thought gelled a lot better and was far funnier. For me, performance-wise, the star of the show so far is Jessica Gunning as Annie, nicely understated but real.

I see that, according to your BCG listing, it's semi-improvised. Is this a growing trend?

It does seem to be, yes. Too early - and still too rare - to mark it out as a particular 'thing' though, I think.