A semi-improvised BBC Four comedy series set in a hairdressers. Stars Doon Mackichan
- BBC Four
- 3 (1 series)
- Doon Mackichan, Paul Reynolds, Jessica Gunning, O-T Fagbenle, Jane Dowden and Lucinda Dryzek
- Georgia Pritchett
- Natalie Bailey
- Catherine Bailey and Kristian Smith
A quick-cutting sitcom crossed with a sketch show, set in a hairdressing salon.
The owner of Quick Cuts is Sue (Doon Mackichan), who turns a blind eye to the various faults, failings and eccentricities of her staff. Together with Sue's relentlessly crooked boyfriend Trevor, they are one big dysfunctional family.
The narrative sitcom element of Quick Cuts follows the lives of the staff while the sketch element will be the encounters between the customers and the hairdressers with the camera acting as the mirror in the shop.
- Production company
- Laugh track
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 19th June 2013 on BBC Four at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 3rd July 2013 on BBC Four at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 4th July 2013 at 2:30am