What DVD are you watching? Page 25

BIG TRAIN

It's been years since I've seen it. It's just been sitting there which is a travesty.

Porridge: The Movie

Quote: Woozie @ 20th February 2016, 12:47 PM GMT

BIG TRAIN

It's been years since I've seen it. It's just been sitting there which is a travesty.

No wonder they're always late. Leaves on the track?

Is on DVD, but just watched the 1 hour highlights I had recorded off the television of Lee Evan's Monster tour - effin' hilarious!! Laughing out loud

Thought he may have gone off the boil, but no. New material (inc.adult jokes) and laughs from beginning to the end - a very, very funny man. The whole 2 hours + is available on You Tube I see.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26LyVItA1LY

And talk about a large arena! God knows how many people were in the audience.

Hebburn

Erm...

Hmm...

Dr. Finlay's Casebook that I have treated myself to, and who should make an appearance as a drunken Scottish yob? James Beck of all people sans moustache - weird to watch/hear him.

I used to like listening to the radio version of DFCB

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th March 2016, 9:24 PM BST

I used to like listening to the radio version of DFCB

You're quite a quirky chap really, aren't you. :D

Yes

Would you like to come on a camping holiday with me?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd March 2016, 9:35 AM GMT

Is on DVD, but just watched the 1 hour highlights I had recorded off the television of Lee Evan's Monster tour - effin' hilarious!! Laughing out loud

Thought he may have gone off the boil, but no. New material (inc.adult jokes) and laughs from beginning to the end - a very, very funny man. The whole 2 hours + is available on You Tube I see.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26LyVItA1LY

And talk about a large arena! God knows how many people were in the audience.

I struggle for breath when I watch his DVDs because I'm laughing so much. I think Live in Scotland is my fave stand up show. He always puts on a spectacular show and gives his fans their moneys worth. He doesn't just come out and tell a few gags he puts in a lot of effort especially the finales.

Around 2001 he was doing a gig opposite a snooker club I was working at so at the end of the show I waited at the stage door to get an autograph. I had to fib and pretend I had seen the show but he was really nice and when he gave me his autograph I gave him my autograph which I had prepared in the snooker club on a restaurant ordering slip. He said something like "oh thanks" but did take it from me :D

Probably went in the bin a few minutes later but he was still nice enough to take it as he probably didn't want to hurt my feelings. Top bloke.

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th March 2016, 9:32 PM BST

Yes

Would you like to come on a camping holiday with me?

Laughing out loud

Will it be more like Sightseers, Nuts in May, or Carry on Camping?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 27th March 2016, 9:48 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Will it be more like Sightseers, Nuts in May, or Carry on Camping?

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th March 2016, 10:03 PM BST

I've had a great idea for a camping holiday.

I spend time with various bushmen and tribes people in remote places in the Amazon jungle etc

Not to see how they live and hunt and stuff

But I basically just act like a total dick while I'm with them

So when one of them is stalking a dear or something quietly and is about to fire an arrow at it - I would run up behind him and kick up up the arse and staring screaming and shouting to scare it off

And I would take loads of booze with me and get completely pissed and try it on with the elders wife

I'd also take a big ghetto blaster and about 3 in the morning whilst everyone is fast asleep is start playing the Sex Pistols at full blast

I could throw rocks at them when they're in they're canoes etc etc

And just generally act like a total cock until they threaten to drag me deep into the jungle and stab me to death with sticks

I'm sure Gordon would love to go with you. He's more of a fresh air, outdoors person than me.

Land Of The Dead.

8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown.