Bluestone 42 - Series 1 Page 4

I thought it was average. They could have done their homework a wee bit better. Silly mistakes annoyed me.

For me it's another example of BBC Three producing top quality rubbish. I have actually started to believe now that they have a diabolical plot to produce rubbish like this to dumb down the audience. Some may say those in charge of the BBC Three are intent on making more cheap reality TV and what not. I myself believe the bosses of BBC Three to be space vampires. With their world invasion plans well underway.

It's so great to show these hired thugs as lovable individuals. That's the overarching and utterly twisted joke that I've taken from it.

Quote: faceless @ March 9 2013, 7:22 PM GMT

It's so great to show these hired thugs as lovable individuals. That's the overarching and utterly twisted joke that I've taken from it.

You do realise those hired thugs are just actors?

As an actual hired thug I can assure you quite a few people find me loveable.
My mum, my wife, my son and the dominos delivery guy.

By the way are you gorgeous george galloway? Sure I heard him say something similar once.

Quote: faceless @ March 9 2013, 7:22 PM GMT

It's so great to show these hired thugs as lovable individuals.

Yes, every single person in the armed forces is a faceless 'thug', worthy only of our contempt.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 5 2013, 10:38 PM GMT

Spolier: Mike McShane being shot in the head.

After that performance it was the least he deserved.

Not as bad as I was expecting; I might give it another go.

Quote: Jockadoodle @ March 9 2013, 8:49 PM GMT

You do realise those hired thugs are just actors?

As an actual hired thug I can assure you quite a few people find me loveable.
My mum, my wife, my son and the dominos delivery guy.

By the way are you gorgeous george galloway? Sure I heard him say something similar once.

Fatuous.

Encouraging the mentality of hired thugs as somehow decent or funny is not the direction comedy should take, unless it's aimed at little inglanders rather than the entire country. Of course, Dad's Army made a mockery of Churchill's plans for terrorism against the entirely unrealistic notion that Germany could or would invade and take over, so what the hell eh?

Keep sucking that flag.

Quote: faceless @ March 10 2013, 4:47 AM GMT

Fatuous.

Encouraging the mentality of hired thugs as somehow decent or funny is not the direction comedy should take, unless it's aimed at little inglanders rather than the entire country. Of course, Dad's Army made a mockery of Churchill's plans for terrorism against the entirely unrealistic notion that Germany could or would invade and take over, so what the hell eh?

Keep sucking that flag.

OK,I'll keep sucking my flag? you can keep deciding the future direction of comedy and in the mean time everyone else can get back to the point of these forums and have friendly discussions about comedy.

Of course, Dad's Army made a mockery of Churchill's plans for terrorism against the entirely unrealistic notion that Germany could or would invade and take over, so what the hell eh?

? Are you a Shock Jock, Faceless? :) No offence. Just incase you're not, then what about BoB? Not sure Hitler would've happily wrecked over half his great Luftwaffle if he hadn't intended to land in Blighty. And Nazi Germany, foolishly or not in hindsight, actually believed they could do anything, certainly in year one.

Of course, Dad's Army made a mockery of Churchill's plans for terrorism against the entirely unrealistic notion that Germany could or would invade and take over, so what the hell eh?

Keep sucking that flag.

Oh my.

I think there's a Holocaust-denying flat-Earther amongst us...

Bluestone 42 crap take it off air ASAP

Quote: Richard Simpson @ March 10 2013, 11:12 PM GMT

Bluestone 42 crap take it off air ASAP

Alternatively, have you tried not watching it?

I hope they remake Arthur for next week, I miss him. (Or was it Alfred?)